• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Another season of Gun Stories: Hard at work

When has the command "fire in the hole" been a command to commence fire with small arms or any projectile-launching weapon? I thought it was use to arm and setoff explosives? I think that is why the shooter was slow in shooting the mini gun because he was not sure the meaning of the command?

Actually pretty common, just getting everyone to understand it’s about to get loud. I’m the shooter, we’ve got several cameras running, so we often need to wait for everyone to get speed, time dolly moves and so forth. Sometimes I’m open ended, sometimes it’s a command fire problem. This take was open ended and a pause for another cameraman.

I love this show . Very cool to learn some of the history surrounding iconic firearms . Remington Rolling Block was a good story .

Reactions: CoryT