• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another shooter joins the 3 mile club tonight.

MACHTECH

Say cheese!
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2017
    Michigan
    Congratulations to Aaron Miesse for his 3 mile impact tonight on his 13th shot with the Cadex Tremor chambered in .416 barrett match! Target is 52"x52" or 1 moa.
    Screenshot_20210418-211703~2.png

Screenshot_20210418-211650~2.png

IMG_20210418_192257885.jpg

Wow! That's incredible! Very nice. That rifle looks pretty slick too. 3 miles is a hella long way!

Reactions: AK74U
    Where is he shooting with only 5 miles of wind at 3 miles????

if a squirrel farts at 1 mile it will push it 5 miles by mile 3...lol

Mils miles. Same thing to auto spell lol

Last edited:
    Fvcking incredible. Damn fine work Aaron.
    Short list of shooters in that club.

I just looked carefully at the photos. He doesn’t appear to have arms and used his left foot to pull the trigger.

even more amazing!

Reactions: Geno C. and BCX
    Congrats and nice shooting

3 miles, whit your feet....... that is crazy! I have problems taking my socks off. Nice work man!!!

Reactions: Speed
    This is simply amazing I would love to see this kind of shooting in person. The more I dive into this the more I realize it never ends....it goes on and on. Love it.

Reactions: MACHTECH
    What cost more, the rifle setup or the car it's setting on? Either way, 3 miles is insane! I don't even dream about shooting 3 miles. :)
    Yeah, no wind in Western KS? Almighty God was smiling on him for sure!

I need to start stretching maybe shooting with my feet is the way.

Seriously though this is pretty badass, Congrats to this guy.