• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Another spider

Re: Another spider

very nice pic.

i really like the black and white pic

Nice pictures but i would be shooting that thing with this instead of a camera...

url]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: magman687</div><div class="ubbcode-body">very nice pic.

i really like the black and white pic </div></div>

I just shot it without flash, against a cloudy sky. That's how it came out.

nice spider. they say no matter were you are, you are never more than 6 feet from a spider. think about it. there are two that i can touch from where i am typing this

I like to keep some of those big guys around, they are great for youngsters to see and gawk at, and they eat my bugs. Its the same reason to keep a few garter snakes in the yard...dont let it get infested but a couple predators around is nice.

This guy set his snare outside the window from a table lamp. I figure the lamp attracts evening insect, so he set up shop accordingly. Looks like he's done well for himself.

ok, did i miss the name or type of spider in the pic? i am a city boy and i would be on the phone to the exterminator as soon as i saw that monster. is it posisonous?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beretta989</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just alittle guy. </div></div>
Are you sure that's a guy or is that an egg full of babies?

Actually, I think you probably have a "sac spider" Cheiracanthium - they are pale-colored, commonly found in homes and actually the most common cause of spider bite inside the house. They can sting a little with bite, but not considered dangerous. They tend to mate & bite at night, and they can have over 100 eggs in their "egg nests" .