• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

another TIKKA CTR 6.5 Creedmoor GIVEAWAY at EUROOPTIC

jb1000br

Jason@EuroOptic
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2001
On my Belly
Guys, heads up on another free rifle Stainless 6.5 Creed Tikka CTR - you guys hit it up hard last time, so do it up again if you want a chance to win the rifle - 10 days left to get in:

SEE LINK NEARBY TO ENTER

Thanks!

Jason

Love my Tikkas thank you For putting this up.I never win anything any way ,But you never know!

Last edited:
I'm in too. Was looking at buying one of these but I'll wait until the give-a-way is over.

I never win a damn thing but no skin off my ass to enter. Would love to have one these in 6.5CM. Love my other tikkas.

I'm in for it. Love my 308 Tikka! This 6.5 would be a perfect deer hunting rifle.... Keeping fingers crossed here. Thanks for the chance!

I entered. Good luck all!

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Winner was contacted - John S from California - up on our FB page.

THanks!

Jason

I would like to thank Jason and Jonah over at EuroOptic for this amazing new Tikka. The build quality and 70 degree bolt throw on the Tikkas are a huge advantage over the traditional actions with 90 degree bolt throws. The guys over at Euro are top notch to deal with!

Last edited:
Congratulations!! That is the exact rifle I am looking purchasing right now.