• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another try at AW Ban

RESIST

by-any-means.jpg

This won't pass, at least not the way it's written. From what I've read, it bans ALL semi-autos (including pistols). I read an article on Fox News while ago that specifically stated that these weapons wouldn't be grandfathered in and possession would be illegal. If that's true, this bill has no chance.

Republican Reps. Chris Jacobs, R-N.Y., and Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., have said they are open to voting for a ban,

• Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Coming from the same people who intentionally murdered thousands of COVID patients by denying access to HCQ, IVM, and monoclonal, as well as deliberately introducing the pathogen into nursing homes with the intent to wipe out these centers filled with frail and vulnerable people.

Yes, deceptively called a ban like the last debacle which grandfathered in all existing guns and mags. This is a confiscation bill which would make all listed guns and mags illegal to possess.

Do you want a civil war? Because this is how you start a civil war.

They want us disarmed because they realize that an armed population can actually do something about tyranny if they are pushed far enough.

They intend to push us right into enslavement and genocide.

They want us disarmed because they realize that an armed population can actually do something about tyranny if they are pushed far enough.

They intend to push us right into enslavement and genocide.

I think they will offer a slave class world order option with crickets on the menu before getting to train cars and genocide.

tree3.jpg

During the Revolution it was very American to hang spies and traitors who were against the Republic. I know the Fore Fathers gave us the second amendment for this purpose but there's nothing like watching a traitor take his last breathe swinging in the wind.......

This won't pass, at least not the way it's written. From what I've read, it bans ALL semi-autos (including pistols). I read an article on Fox News while ago that specifically stated that these weapons wouldn't be grandfathered in and possession would be illegal. If that's true, this bill has no chance.
Paaalllleeeze let that version pass .

SCOTUS has already said weapons in "common use" cannot be band. This bill may or may not pass, but it will be shot down by the present SCOTUS for sure.

That is why that rep the other day in the hearings asked Nadler to confirm that this bill is about banning weapons in common use. To which Nadler replied, "yes, that is the point it's because they are common". :ROFLMAO:

That is why that rep the other day in the hearings asked Nadler to confirm that this bill is about banning weapons in common use. To which Nadler replied, "yes, that is the point it's because they are common". :ROFLMAO:
I heard that exchange and thought that would be used in a court case if this does become law.

Reactions: atomic41
What is VERY interesting is the text calls out Semi-Autos, but then they EXEMPT like every firearm that is bolt/lever/even single shot. It just begs the question--if you say semi-auto and exclude bolt/level/slide, why do you need specific exemptions for models of bolts/slides/lever. What ever are they up to (remember the amendment process where they strike and remove words--they sneak stuff in all the time that way).

Its does have grandfather clauses casue they are stupid, but not that stupid (or scared as hell).

More slimly and spinless politicians in office now then in the 90's. The bill will pass the senate

Somebody told me they thought this is all a distraction while the continue stealing Ukraine aid money and trafficking children.

Coming from the same people who intentionally murdered thousands of COVID patients by denying access to HCQ, IVM, and monoclonal, as well as deliberately introducing the pathogen into nursing homes with the intent to wipe out these centers filled with frail and vulnerable people.

What’s sad is the average American doesn’t see it as the murder it is. Not one state governor or one state legislature is free of guilt. Many county judges, city council members, all school board members, and many more are also at the very least accomplices. No body cares.

• Sad
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
SCOTUS has already said weapons in "common use" cannot be band. This bill may or may not pass, but it will be shot down by the present SCOTUS for sure.

Makes me think the one good thing about J6 is all the time they are wasting on it, instead of going after packing the courts and retracting the filibuster.

Do you want a civil war? Because this is how you start a civil war.

Already here. If you think a modern day civil war will look remotely like the last one, I believe you're quite wrong. I think it will be acts of domestic terrorism, like democrats shooting up country music festivals, or traveling to a grocery store in another state to shoot black folks, or churches, schools, public places where many people gather. Who is burning up property in cities, government buildings, or occupying areas of a city and instilling their own government and demanding to be recognized? Tell me, what was the last very public mass casualty tragedy that was committed by an actual Republican. Now, do the other side, and put them side by side and tell me which political persuasion needs to use the backside of the sheet of paper you wrote them down on.

Maybe my tinfoil hats a bit tight, but think about it.

Dems want the assault weapons banned why? So fewer folks are around to stop their little terrorist minions in self defense when they go to a mall (or other places) to do horrible things. There is a list of registered republicans that is sure to be leaked on purpose, if it hasn't been already. A few years ago, the list of all Trumps donors was available, and there was a website where you could type in your address, and a map would come up that would show any/all Trump donors around you. That information will be used by them to hurt those that aren't with them when things get ripe enough, like when police forces are too diminished to effectively do their jobs, or too poorly funded to be able to act, or perhaps so demoralized that they have no interest in taking any risk at all.

I'm not the smartest person, so perhaps i'm making an ass of myself even saying all this, but it makes sense to me, which means I think it's plausible.

Branden

Reactions: 232593
Well you do spell Brandon with an “e”. ;)
lol...fair 'nuff.

Got that spelling from my grandfather. My neighbor's name is "Brandon", I always say he spells his name wrong. My youngest daughter thinks it's the funniest thing in the world to say "Branden" when he and I are talking, and when we both turn around, she giggles like crazy.

Branden

What is VERY interesting is the text calls out Semi-Autos, but then they EXEMPT like every firearm that is bolt/lever/even single shot. It just begs the question--if you say semi-auto and exclude bolt/level/slide, why do you need specific exemptions for models of bolts/slides/lever. What ever are they up to (remember the amendment process where they strike and remove words--they sneak stuff in all the time that way).

I have your answer and that is a very good observation. There is a shift in the language and you all need to be aware of this. The media is striking the term "assault weapon" to just go after all semi-autos.

Pay close attention and don't fall for it. This is a new strategy. They are coming for all of your guns but the term assault weapon is not playing well so first they redefine the target just as the left does with everything. So the new boogieman is semi auto weapons. After that, it will be all firearms.

In war you target your enemies logistics and manufacturing capability. This bill, despite the alleged grandfather clause, targets the manufacturing capability of the Second Amendment.

It is imperative that we see the left as the existential threat to our way of lives and are very lives that they are.

I hope the bolt gun only Fudds realize that their firearms are next.

Reactions: atomic41
Already here. If you think a modern day civil war will look remotely like the last one, I believe you're quite wrong. I think it will be acts of domestic terrorism, like democrats shooting up country music festivals, or traveling to a grocery store in another state to shoot black folks, or churches, schools, public places where many people gather. Who is burning up property in cities, government buildings, or occupying areas of a city and instilling their own government and demanding to be recognized? Tell me, what was the last very public mass casualty tragedy that was committed by an actual Republican. Now, do the other side, and put them side by side and tell me which political persuasion needs to use the backside of the sheet of paper you wrote them down on.

Maybe my tinfoil hats a bit tight, but think about it.

Dems want the assault weapons banned why? So fewer folks are around to stop their little terrorist minions in self defense when they go to a mall (or other places) to do horrible things. There is a list of registered republicans that is sure to be leaked on purpose, if it hasn't been already. A few years ago, the list of all Trumps donors was available, and there was a website where you could type in your address, and a map would come up that would show any/all Trump donors around you. That information will be used by them to hurt those that aren't with them when things get ripe enough, like when police forces are too diminished to effectively do their jobs, or too poorly funded to be able to act, or perhaps so demoralized that they have no interest in taking any risk at all.

I'm not the smartest person, so perhaps i'm making an ass of myself even saying all this, but it makes sense to me, which means I think it's plausible.

Branden
It may also be possible that they want them banned for the same reason you destroy your enemies C2, Artillery, Counterbattery, and ADA capability first. Take those capabilities away and you can deal with his maneuver formations at your leisure. How much less of a deterrent to the left’s truly diabolical plans is a population armed with only single shot bolt guns (or less) than one that has semi autos and bolt guns.

Another try at AW Ban​

Does this change anyone's mind here ?
Are you going to stop packing heat ?
Don't say anything, glowies are looking for that, just a friendly wink or something will suffice.
Will we give up our weapons willingly ?
Does this further your desire to ..... well, you know ?

With the video I linked, the one thing I just can't stand is these people make laws on things they have less then zero understanding of. That guy (guessing house or senate) said you can't own a fully automatic weapon.....well sorry yes you can. We all know the popular videos where the "gun control" people don't know the parts of the gun they want to ban. Really you don't know the first thing about what you are talking about, and when you do get real experts in that field you ignore them.

It is not just guns, but EVERYTHING .gov does.

In another life I flew airplanes, Several years ago there was a crash of IIRC a commuter plane in bad weather....pure and simple pilot error. So what does .gov do. Up the requirements to fly that type and style (move humans around) to 1600 hours minimum, really what does that do, both the PIC and SIC had over 3000 hours so your new law would not have stopped a single fucking thing. But what it does give us is a pilot shortage and new pilots that come in with some bad habits that need to be trained out of them. You made it worse.

This is the same thing with guns. What you suggest make things worse.....and yes I know it is not about gun control, but about control. Even Brazil has walked back from the laws they had and are now seeing drops in the murder rate. And they had laws that many gun control people think did not go far enough.

Yea I know preaching to the choir.

Hopefully this guy didn’t give the dems more weapons to ban

I like to comment on this and my last post, perhaps he does know the process for you to own an "machine gun" and just left it out as to not open that can of worms.

I also enjoy air rifles, for decades I have said stay quiet, not a good idea.....don't put that on the internet, you don't want to draw attn to this.

A few years ago a large airgun online retail outfit had a "lone ranger" contest, where you shot a little compressed powder gold ball. If you don't know it is a joke golf ball that will go poof when you hit is, idea at the start was to swap it out with your buddies golf ball and have a laugh.

Well on the "Lone Ranger" game people are making shots at up to 600 yards....on a golf ball with an air gun. If you don't know yes they are that powerful now and yes they have that kind of range, not really good for much at that distance, but there are some that will take a deer in an ethical manner at 100 yards easy, and put 10 shots into an area the size of the palm of your hand.

We don't need to be letting all know they can do this.....that they have the power to fly through a 2x4 at 100 yards.

We know they already know about airguns, England has a 12 foot pound limit. Do we really have to draw attn to ourselves.

They also have what they call LDC, or lead and dust collectors.....basically a suppressor....some are removeable some are not, and some will live for a shot or two on a powder rifle. We all know the outcome of that.