• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Another Whisper

Arch

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2007
fake
www.chinesefortunecalendar.com
url]

He says: "After a decade I started to work with him.
At first it was slow, slow. I played with him a bit, slowly doing more.

Re: Another Whisper

He found him shot in the eye. Took him home. Nursed him to health. They became friends. That's what I read on the internet. I could not find a forum where there are people that play like they are crodile whisperers so I posted it here.

Is this real or photoshop? He is a real live rambo event better than the hollywood. XD awesome sir..

That croc has to have suffered brain damage from that gun shot wound. There is just no way an animal that has been virtually unchanged for millions of years can be tamed to that degree. These guys are opurtunists and survivors, taming is not part of their instinct. But amazing none the less.

No prizes for guessing how this will eventually end...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SheepDogHOG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That croc has to have suffered brain damage from that gun shot wound. There is just no way an animal that has been virtually unchanged for millions of years can be tamed to that degree. These guys are opurtunists and survivors, taming is not part of their instinct. But amazing none the less. </div></div>
well said, its like those stories you hear about people raising boa's and pythons, and one day it gets out, or the owner feels comfortable wrappin the damn thing around his neck and BOOM... ur done, only this guy would of been done yrs ago, if the damn lizard didn't have brain damage.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SheepDogHOG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That croc has to have suffered brain damage from that gun shot wound. There is just no way an animal that has been virtually unchanged for millions of years can be tamed to that degree. These guys are opurtunists and survivors, taming is not part of their instinct. But amazing none the less. </div></div>
well said, its like those stories you hear about people raising boa's and pythons, and one day it gets out, or the owner feels comfortable wrappin the damn thing around his neck and BOOM... ur done, only this guy would of been done yrs ago, if the damn lizard didn't have brain damage. </div></div>

Agreed.

Reptilians are very simple animals that have remain relatively unchanged for millions of years beause of how survivable they are. Their brains are primitive and are basically "instinct only" so taming one is impossible. It MUST have brain damage or something to not chomp down on that idiot.

THe real test would be if the crocodile was gaping and he put his hand/head or whatever in there and made contact with the lower jaw. If it didn't snap shut that croc ain't right.

Lost one of my best friends to a gator attack,we never did find his body.I guess from all them years eating gators my bud was on the lunch menu.

Really something if its as advertised but not something I'd do, those things are not to be trusted.

I think a lot of people would be surprised as to just how smart/intellectual animals really are. They're far smarter than people give them credit for. I don't think this will end badly at all. I'm a big herpetology nut so I go a good understanding of crocodiles and believe me they are NOT high up on my "I like" list. More like towards the bottom. That being said, any animal can articulate a person as an ally if they want to. Try the cheetah for example, the egyptians tamed them 2,000 years ago and that nurturing has been there ever since in that a cheetah is probably the only wild cat you can walk up in the wild without fearing of being mauled. That being said as well, animals are like people in that they have personalities as well. Some are nice and civilized and others are assholes. Consider the guy who spent the time with bears and wound up being eaten, was he right about them being misunderstood? I agree with him that they are, but that does mean they don't have assholes, jerks or bullies in their population. An adult bear has the intellectual equivalent to that of a 3 year old human child. Now take that and add about 1,000 lbs and a shit-ton of muscle. Crocodiles are not any different. They have strong hunting instincts but that doesn't mean they don't have sentience and cannot articulate things. This crocodile is simply one that understood and was even-tempered enough(which is rare in the crocodile population. You'll find much better luck with Alligators).

Ok, so I'll start:

"Don't play with your food"
"Hurry up and choose what you're going to wear, will you?",
(what you got to add?????)

Timmy Treadwell's dad told him " Tim , you'll never be shit"

Well we all know what happened to crazy Timmy and his girl friend , ......................

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, so I'll start:

(what you got to add?????)</div></div>

redneck shoe shopping?

damn, thats one hell of a wallet!

do your shoes match that belt?

the things i'll f%@# when i'm drunk.

i hate geico.

after billy bob got turned down for a clip in "swamp people"....
hey, discovery channel; how do you like me now?

i hates dancin' wit da in-laws at dese scocio evints

Im not too sure what to say besides If that is real it sure is amazing.

But then again how many people on this earth have formed a long term relationship with a croc?

I agree animals are like a 3 year old child. As long as you have some candy or something they want your OK but I venture to say everyone here has been hit in the nuts by a 3 year old who just wants to play rough dad. What if the croc decides he wants to play rough? Gary

look at the smile on its face and the curl in its tail, its like a big puppy getting its belly rubbed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TJ.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No prizes for guessing how this will eventually end... </div></div>

I've got a six pack of favorite beer that the croc bites his ass.....

Some day the next story will be about some guy getting eating by his pet gator, bear, lion, etc...

I would like to hear Roy Horn's opinions about this relationship this man and crocodile have. I bet this subject would make Roy a little twitchy.

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">Just looks like good way to end up as A</span>lligator poop to me.</span>

man this reminds me of that dude Steve or whatever his name was that got stung by the sting ray. he also used to play with crocs though. I hope this guy survives being gator lunch. i would chuck this one to brain damage.

There's good reason why the term "cold blooded killer" is popular.

Reptiles aren't like mammals. They can't be trained, they're just waiting for the oppertunity to kill you.

that dude is gonna get OWNED if that is real. ...someday

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dsparil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think a lot of people would be surprised as to just how smart/intellectual animals really are. They're far smarter than people give them credit for. I don't think this will end badly at all. I'm a big herpetology nut so I go a good understanding of crocodiles and believe me they are NOT high up on my "I like" list. More like towards the bottom. That being said, any animal can articulate a person as an ally if they want to. Try the cheetah for example, the egyptians tamed them 2,000 years ago and that nurturing has been there ever since in that a cheetah is probably the only wild cat you can walk up in the wild without fearing of being mauled. That being said as well, animals are like people in that they have personalities as well. Some are nice and civilized and others are assholes. Consider the guy who spent the time with bears and wound up being eaten, was he right about them being misunderstood? I agree with him that they are, but that does mean they don't have assholes, jerks or bullies in their population. An adult bear has the intellectual equivalent to that of a 3 year old human child. Now take that and add about 1,000 lbs and a shit-ton of muscle. Crocodiles are not any different. They have strong hunting instincts but that doesn't mean they don't have sentience and cannot articulate things. This crocodile is simply one that understood and was even-tempered enough(which is rare in the crocodile population. You'll find much better luck with Alligators). </div></div>

I agree with you mostly, except that there is one animal that simply cannot be tamed, it is absolutely too stupid - that animal is mankind.

We are so unpredictable and destructive that in the big picture it makes that gator look like a poodle.

All life can find compassion.

The gators down in St Augustine Florida at the gator farm are trained, they know when it's lunchtime - thus pavlov's theory can apply to gators as well.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I agree with you mostly, except that there is one animal that simply cannot be tamed, it is absolutely too stupid - that animal is mankind.
</div></div>

That's not true, I put the toilet seat down at least 25% of the time now after I pee.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dsparil</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> This crocodile is simply one that understood and was even-tempered enough(which is rare in the crocodile population. </div></div>
or like we said earlier, it has a screw loose from getting SHOT!!!

"man my wife needs to use more lotion" the blind man thought as he swam in the river.........

Remember Grizzly man in Alaska, this cat is headed to the same end....maybe they will compare stories later with Steve Irwin