• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos Anschutz 1907Rep 22LR

Grinch_CZ

Private
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2010
www.grinch.cz
Lets post my last pics...

There is my "baby" 22LR Rimfire
- Anschutz 1907Rep (magazine version for 10 bullets)
- Custom made stock by myself, but it is for sale now. I repaired some "wounds" before 14days, it has new surface. The wood is the same as on the CZ 700
- Optics Nightforce 8-32x56 NXS MLR
- Harris bipod, ...

More at www.TAKTICKA-MALORAZKA.cz

Re: Anschutz 1907Rep 22LR

Very, very nice.

Welcome to the Hide!

Thx for your words. Finally a have got McMillan A4 stock - after 4 months waiting and fighting with our post to get it
smile.gif

Thx again! I have started making this stock 1,5 year ago! And during this time I have repaired or corrected some mystakes or made some upgrades to this final look.

The settings for cheekpiece and the butt I stole from the original Anschutz blue laminated stock (the color and the ergonomy is horrible)
Also it has pillar bedding to shoot better:D

There are some pics of targets (it is in mm, 1 inch=25,4 mm, 1 cm = 10 mm = 0,39 inch), all of them is 55yds (50m), 5 shots, inaccurate ammo (lapua magazine), with accurate ammo (for example RWS R50) there are no single shots out of group (everytime the last shot
whistle.gif
)

Target 1 - 5 shots
Target 2 - 5 shots
Target 3 - 5 shots
Target 4 - 5 shots
Target 5 - 5 shots

Holy goodness! That is one hell of a rimfire you have there! Very sweet, and accurate, rig you got going on there.

Thx
laugh.gif

In 2 weeks I will put my rifle to the McMillan A4 stock
smile.gif

It will be hell
laugh.gif

BTW I make my rifle for Tactical rimfire competition in Czech republic.

I hope you will enjoy the video bellow...
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NIH3cMONdnI&feature=share"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NIH3cMONdnI&feature=share" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

dont smile to the ghillies - due to our laws, we can not use external surrounding - we ahev to stay only at shooting ranges
sleep.gif
So ghilies and tactical vests are used to make it heavier for shooters (temperature, heavy movement and so on...)

Nowhere yet.. I have to wait until my McM stock will be done - 2 weeks I suppose...

After that a will look for the best place to sell it...