• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ant vaxxers

Lawrence60

The best way to buy a rifle
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2020
Outside United States
I don't know what is happening on your side of the pond but yesterday in London showed how absurd free speech is sometimes we have an ex nurse who is claiming that COVID-19 is a conspiracy to control the public if the UK , US and other governments who allow free speech wanted to control the population these idiots would just disappear (see China,North Korea etc) at the risk of being branded to right wing I would love to see this woman experience one of her majesty's prisons just to see what controlling the population is about for at least the next five years or until COVID-19 has a vaccine or cure

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Just joined huh?

Free speech about Covid should be the last of your worries.

Her majesty whelps bastards.

and......

Its a fucking ocean, the Atlantic, not a pond.

1600594454610.png

Last edited:
I don't know what is happening on your side of the pond but yesterday in London showed how absurd free speech is sometimes we have an ex nurse who is claiming that COVID-19 is a conspiracy to control the public if the UK , US and other governments who allow free speech wanted to control the population these idiots would just disappear (see China,North Korea etc) at the risk of being branded to right wing I would love to see this woman experience one of her majesty's prisons just to see what controlling the population is about for at least the next five years or until COVID-19 has a vaccine or cure

You want the woman to go to prison because you think her free speech is absurd?

Get out of here, islamo-fascist dictator.

You want the woman to go to prison because you think her free speech is absurd?

Get out of here, islamo-fascist dictator.
To start with I am not an Islamic fascist dictator if you read my post she is encouraging people to think COVID-19 is noot real it is and it is killing millions
She was also encouraging her "body guards " and a large contingent of the protesters who were there for violence and started to attack the police who were trying to ensure the march went peacefully
I am 100% in favour of free speech but there has to be a line where what is acceptable and what isn't

To start with I am not an Islamic fascist dictator if you read my post she is encouraging people to think COVID-19 is noot real it is and it is killing millions
She was also encouraging her "body guards " and a large contingent of the protesters who were there for violence and started to attack the police who were trying to ensure the march went peacefully
I am 100% in favour of free speech but there has to be a line where what is acceptable and what isn't

Millions have died in England from Covid-19?

Just joined huh?

Free speech about Covid should be the last of your worries.

Her majesty whelps bastards.

and......

Its a fucking ocean, the Atlantic, not a pond.

View attachment 7428078
I'm only calling it the pond because I have heard it called that many times before
I don't appreciate the racist comments because I have very good friends from all nationalities and religions who would be only to happy to put you straight on that score

Millions have died in England from Covid-19?
Millions over the world the 42000 plus in the UK alone should convince people that COVID-19 is real and not a way to control the public what this ex nurse and a consultant who has been stuck off are telling people are lies but there are those who will believe what the mob mentality tells them I assume that 99% of people on this site are intelligent and able to make their own minds up from facts presented to them and realise just how dangerous this virus is

I'm only calling it the pond because I have heard it called that many times before
I don't appreciate the racist comments because I have very good friends from all nationalities and religions who would be only to happy to put you straight on that score

What racist comments......?

Okay you have identified who you are.

British isnt a race......its just a testosterone lacking, effeminate society of geldings bent on national suicide that believes because someone was born of a certain family they are worthy of veneration.

I pity the Brit soldiers lying dead in Lexington and Concord that they died in vain for what their once proud country has become.

You are trying to come back though.

Eat some rare to medium cooked meat and lots of bacon....you may soon develop balls. If nothing else get rid of the set on your chin.

Millions over the world the 42000 plus in the UK alone should convince people that COVID-19 is real and not a way to control the public what this ex nurse and a consultant who has been stuck off are telling people are lies but there are those who will believe what the mob mentality tells them I assume that 99% of people on this site are intelligent and able to make their own minds up from facts presented to them and realise just how dangerous this virus is

We still haven't hit the first million, much less the multiple millions that you claim:

It is completely possible for COVID-19 to be simultaneously "real", and a way to control the public. Those are not mutually exclusive properties.

By the way, the thread title is false advertising - clicked on it expecting full-blown stupidity of one type, and got a completely different sort. I want a refund.

Last edited:
I will happily refund you in my stupidity at a later date probably with an equally stupid post watch this space.
Was recently advised all new members had to buy ammunition for everyone else will have to book a holiday to USA and get my wallet out.
Is that more of what you were expecting. Sorry to hear I disappointed you.

• Haha
Reactions: MarinePMI
What’s real is 5G and the effects on the body that mimic flu like symptoms. Wait till it’s turned on full blast. Then you’ll see people get sick from it. Plus Covid 19 is like HG Wells War of the World broadcast in 1938. It scared the shit out of people because they thought it was real for those who tune in after it started. There major mind control going on in front of you but you don’t understand it.
Get a cup tea and sit down and pin your ears back and watch this. I know it a little long for people with short attention spans these days. But it’s very important to understand.

Did they all die from the virus, or were they dying and the virus killed them? For people with comorbidities it is deadly. For everyone else it can be from a bad flu to less than a mild hangover.

This isn’t a “hoax” per se, but it’s an irrational panic, and it has exposed many bad actors, like the tech and social media giants.
You are looking in the wrong direction for enemies. BLM and Antifa are the terrorists here. Anti-vaxxers aren’t even an issue.

Then again NHS is your real enemy. I’ll bet they’ve killed a lot more than COVID.

Sounds like you're only marginally in favor of free speech. If you're not 100% for the open exchange of all ideas, you're not 100% for free speech. Also sounds like you're not actually knowledgeable about any of the topics you've mentioned, you just think you're informed. Bit of the pot calling the kettle black in my opinion.

Reactions: Yasherka
How long until a full meltdown after getting knowledge dropped on his toes? Popcorn worthy?

When vaccine technology was invented these were the Super Weapons:
077FE9F1-FEBE-4A47-988C-3B6EA1A1C53A.jpeg
T
To me, being anti-vax is like being anti-steam engine. We’ve had hundreds of years, and have actually eliminated some terribly nasty shit through vaccinations. You’re free to believe anything you want, and no one can force you to take any medication you don’t want to take, but Darwin has you in his sights, so be my guest. I guarantee if there was a smallpox epidemic you would fight to get the vaccine. COVID? Meh.

Actually, if you count the Chinese using small pox scabs and blowing them up peoples noses we can put the super weapons at:
www.classic-bow.com_catalog_images_recurve_Mongol_Khan_bow2.jpg

You do realize the masks, shutting down the economy/hospitals , etc. causes death and injury correct?

When vaccine technology was invented these were the Super Weapons:
View attachment 7428135T
To me, being anti-vax is like being anti-steam engine. We’ve had hundreds of years, and have actually eliminated some terribly nasty shit through vaccinations. You’re free to believe anything you want, and no one can force you to take any medication you don’t want to take, but Darwin has you in his sights, so be my guest. I guarantee if there was a smallpox epidemic you would fight to get the vaccine. COVID? Meh.

Would you agree we shouldn’t be giving 48 vaccines at once to infants?

Would you agree we shouldn’t be putting heavy metals in vaccines to lengthen shelf life?

What’s real is 5G and the effects on the body that mimic flu like symptoms. Wait till it’s turned on full blast. Then you’ll see people get sick from it. Plus Covid 19 is like HG Wells War of the World broadcast in 1938. It scared the shit out of people because they thought it was real for those who tune in after it started. There major mind control going on in front of you but you don’t understand it.
Get a cup tea and sit down and pin your ears back and watch this. I know it a little long for people with short attention spans these days. But it’s very important to understand.

Can I chalk this up with your call for Dow 10,000, end of the petrodollar oil implosion, world wide famine and full blown depression? This 5g is pretty amazeballs nice work. Seriously man you gotta get out from the house a bit you are gonna lose it. Your doomsday forecast batting average this summer is equal to the ballistic coefficient of a cinder block.

Last edited:
Its much like the mentality here. To support certain freedoms, and ignore others. We like other peoples rights as long as they are the ones we choose.

Not to detract from the obvious dumpster fire that was started here.

Could you provide a list of those who have denied the rights of others so I'll know who NOT to interact with?

Reactions: BufordTJustice
Hate to have to razzle dazzle you with facts but 1.5 million died last year from tuberculosis worldwide. An average of just under 400k die yearly of influenza worldwide in spite of a widely distributed vaccine and we don’t even mount an aggressive hand washing campaign.

You hear the media breathlessly tell you that 5k people a day are dying of coronavirus. What they don’t tell you is the 400k dying from flu only makes up 2% of global respiratory associated mortality or roughly 19,500,000 deaths per year. That’s over 53,000 per day. That data is from a nine year retrospective study of WHO data, prior to Covid. Rates are likely higher today. Read it yourself.

Is coronavirus real? Yes. Can it kill you? Yes. Is it being used as a political football? You tell me. Who should you be more afraid of, your crazy anti vaxxer lady, or the ones who have you thinking she ought to be locked up?

Hate to have to razzle dazzle you with facts but 1.5 million died last year from tuberculosis worldwide. An average of just under 400k die yearly of influenza worldwide in spite of a widely distributed vaccine and we don’t even mount an aggressive hand washing campaign.

You hear the media breathlessly tell you that 5k people a day are dying of coronavirus. What they don’t tell you is the 400k dying from flu only makes up 2% of global respiratory associated mortality or roughly 19,500,000 deaths per year. That’s over 53,000 per day. That data is from a nine year retrospective study of WHO data, prior to Covid. Rates are likely higher today. Read it yourself.

Is coronavirus real? Yes. Can it kill you? Yes. Is it being used as a political football? You tell me. Who should you be more afraid of, your crazy anti vaxxer lady, or the ones who have you thinking she ought to be locked up?

If there is one thing social media has brought us, it is the ability to polarize an argument so thoroughly that no amount of objective facts will allow some people to admit they were wrong.

You know what I changed my mind just now because OP has presented an argument for which these is no retort and in addition to what OP states I also think we should throw people who burn the US flag into the prison along with those who think there is only two sexes we may also want to take a long look at those who speak out agaianst abortion thats 5 to 10 years in the prison if you ask me what other things should people go to prison for the list is probably really long.

Did they all die from the virus, or were they dying and the virus killed them? For people with comorbidities it is deadly. For everyone else it can be from a bad flu to less than a mild hangover.
Or were generally nearing the end of a normal lifespan. Comorbidity or not, when grandpa is nearly 100, it shouldn't be a surprise if he dies.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
A limey Brit bitching about free speech on a overwhelmingly US web forum, what could go wrong?

Down with the Queen.

As I heard in a British pub on anouther continent, just before the fight started.
THE QUEEN MAKES A LIVING W HER MATTRESS STRAPPED TO HER BACK...

You want a women thrown in jail for 5 years because she said some words?

you want free speech right up until someone disagrees with you.

you sir can get fucked right in your ass by the hammer and sickle you are lubing up licking it that hard