• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ANTIFA now considered terrorist org

Status
Not open for further replies.
And do my best to use one of them to , Ummmm...terminate him.
I never think that far ahead, you know that.

I think the people of this country are getting their first dose of reality, past the mid 60's on. Many of us have been trying to make aware of what is happening behind door # 2 but no one wanted to hear that. The calls for protect me (even some on this site) are laughable. Give up more freedoms for a trumped up end run for the goal post of total communism. Wither the shit head cop was in on it or not matters little now as this is what they were waiting on, any kind of spark, to give up more rights. I hope you guys enjoy the freedom loss, your rooting for. If it would have been me red mist would have been the order of the day from the get go. After a few lost their heads per-say, my guess is they would have went home to lick their self's in the corner where they belong. However this is the USA where the criminal has more rights that the vic, don't ya just love it???

Reactions: Edgecrusher
I never think that far ahead, you know that.

I think the people of this country are getting their first dose of reality, past the mid 60's on. Many of us have been trying to make aware of what is happening behind door # 2 but no one wanted to hear that. The calls for protect me (even some on this site) are laughable. Give up more freedoms for a trumped up end run for the goal post of total communism. Wither the shit head cop was in on it or not matters little now as this is what they were waiting on, any kind of spark, to give up more rights. I hope you guys enjoy the freedom loss, your rooting for. If it would have been me red mist would have been the order of the day from the get go. After a few lost their heads per-say, my guess is they would have went home to lick their self's in the corner where they belong. However this is the USA where the criminal has more rights that the vic, don't ya just love it???

Exactly.

saw a neighbor while i was walking the dog. she said she saw on nextdoor that they plan to hit our area at 3pm.
don't know if it is true...
BEC57964-C9C2-4C8E-A1F0-CCFBB67189A4.png

I am 100% in favor of peaceful protesting regardless of the cause. These animals that are destroying property are being allowed to in order to further a political narrative AND because civilians allow the behavior.

Reactions: FatBoy
Pelosi is ANTIFA along with Maxine Waters and the rest of them as they instructed their followers to confront the deplorables where ever they are.Instructed illegal aliens to cross our boarders illegally.Chuck Schumer wrote the visa lottery ticket to the mullah-crack-a-dulla who rented a van and drove over New Yorkers to kill them. ANTIFA is the Democratic Party and would burn down the Nation to get their way, they wished for a total collapse of our economy just to get Trump out of office. If you believe they are Americans or humans then you are confused .

I am in the camp disagreeing with the labeling BS.

Use RICO statutes I guess and determine they are a criminal enterprise than get them on laws broken.

RICO would be much more effective as we would learn the money source.

Calling them terrorists and just using the hammer to smash individual nails does no good.
RICO would be very effective for this organization in a logical world. However, with big organizations and politicians who support antifa and have had multiple crimes that have been documented on their rap sheet (e.g. George Soros). I don’t think RICO would work simply because it takes the collaboration of multiple agencies and some of these agencies love the violence because it plays into their agenda.
I think Trump labeling them (antifa)as a terrorist organization is the correct terminology. Yes, we do have to be very careful of labeling because we are a free nation (at least for now). I agree with our President because their actions (violence, in conjunction with intimidation) suggest and deem true the very definition of terrorist. If they were peaceful and not violent, they shouldn’t be labeled as such because it’s their 1st Amendment right. However, this is not the case and therefore, I support the President in this regard.

I am 100% in favor of peaceful protesting regardless of the cause. These animals that are destroying property are being allowed to in order to further a political narrative AND because civilians allow the behavior.
perhaps you haven't seen the countless videos being shared of folks getting seriously fucked up while trying to stop them.
i think there must be some dead ones.

some of them aren't doing nothing....

Reactions: MCHOG
perhaps you haven't seen the countless videos being shared of folks getting seriously fucked up while trying to stop them.
i think there must be some dead ones.

some of them aren't doing nothing....

No, I have not seen them and thanks for the link. BUT if you want to stop someone from destroying your property you will find a way.

Outstanding... this is the best thing that could be done. Now anyone associated with them, funding them, bailing them out, hiding them, supplying them... can be prosecuted. Hope there is lots of room at Guantanamo. We should throw those little schlong-gobblers in with the Afghans and see how long they last.

Did I mention... Outstanding?

Sirhr

I like Governor Abbott, he supports the 2A.
Very few things he does upsets me and worth the trade off for those.

He also supports getting rid of the TERRORIST GROUP formerly known as antifa.
And he also told Texans who is and isn’t essential. He was also nice enough to make a list of things we were allowed to do. He is the reason many in Texas lost their jobs and businesses. He gave power to judges and police forces to fine and arrest any who disobeyed. Remember a certain salon owner in Dallas and several that were arrested in El Paso. Yep Abbott did that. He also says contact tracing is “key” to Texas fully reopening and gave the $290 million to the MTX group to spy and detain Texans. The Texas penal code shows you have no repercussion if you are told by the state that you must quarantine. Spend a little time and understand what all I am pointing out. While he is rubbing your nuts about your gunrights, he has abused his power on other just as important issues and continues to do so. We need to run someone else against him in 2022 depending if Trump wins. Piss on Abbott.

Nope Governor Abbott is my man.

Last thing we need in Texas is a libtard running it or people that would support that.

Sound like a disgruntled nonessential to me.

I-10 is open all the way to the west coast. I-30 north goes to the big apple.

You would not even need a map.
Please close the gate on the way out.

Iron Maiden and cocaine?? How quaint... Let's try Five Finger Death Punch, Jethro Tull and Beethoven's 9th while amped on 16 mugs of Black Rifle Coffee Company with a Ma Deuce and a 240 with a nutsack full of SS109 and sharing the improvised firebase with like-minded Rooftop Koreans! And no mask, either!

Let's get on with it!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Outstanding... this is the best thing that could be done. Now anyone associated with them, funding them, bailing them out, hiding them, supplying them... can be prosecuted. Hope there is lots of room at Guantanamo. We should throw those little schlong-gobblers in with the Afghans and see how long they last.

Did I mention... Outstanding?

Sirhr

Hold the phone. So are you telling me that Joe Biden and all those celebs virtue signaling by bailing out protesters is now considered aiding members of a terrorist organization?

Hold the phone. So are you telling me that Joe Biden and all those celebs virtue signaling by bailing out protesters is now considered aiding members of a terrorist organization?
In theory, yes. Though it takes some time to 'roll up' the supporters. And I doubt that they can charge people for funding 'before' they were declared a terrorist organization. Though that is an interesting question.

And Barr just ordered all 50+ JTTF task forces across the USA to arrest ANTIFA leaders and charge them with domestic terror. How high does that go?

Please oh please let me see Soros in a cell.

Soros didn't Kill Himself... just to get ahead of the curve.

Sirhr

In theory, yes. Though it takes some time to 'roll up' the supporters. And I doubt that they can charge people for funding 'before' they were declared a terrorist organization. Though that is an interesting question.

And Barr just ordered all 50+ JTTF task forces across the USA to arrest ANTIFA leaders and charge them with domestic terror. How high does that go?

Please oh please let me see Soros in a cell.

Soros didn't Kill Himself... just to get ahead of the curve.

Sirhr

Is it time for us to become Karen’s and snitch on all the terrorists and their supporters? I’m so conflicted right now. I’m gonna go hook up with a skank and think about it.

Nope Governor Abbott is my man.

Last thing we need in Texas is a libtard running it or people that would support that.

Sound like a disgruntled nonessential to me.

I-10 is open all the way to the west coast. I-30 north goes to the big apple.

You would not even need a map.
Please close the gate on the way out.
You dont even know what you are talking about. You are blinded by stupidity. I never said vote Democrat. I said to primary him out.

I am essential per your master. Everybody who is working should have been essential. You could have argued a point instead of saying what you did to me. Fuck you. I hope that contact tracing bites you right in the ass.

People like you are why we are fucked as a country. A man in office clearly fucked up and yet you still will vote him in. It will continue to repeat. Maybe next time his orders wont be temporary but I guess that wouldnt matter to you since be is your man.

You not agreeing isn‘t what chapped my ass. It was the rest.

Last edited:
Reactions: hic28
Iron Maiden and cocaine?? How quaint... Let's try Five Finger Death Punch, Jethro Tull and Beethoven's 9th while amped on 16 mugs of Black Rifle Coffee Company with a Ma Deuce and a 240 with a nutsack full of SS109 and sharing the improvised firebase with like-minded Rooftop Koreans! And no mask, either!

Let's get on with it!

Cheers,

Sirhr

well yes but that’s too much to put on a meme and I didn’t make that one.

the one below i did Make

0B5E811F-7704-49FB-A52D-30B1C7F68561.png

I know exactly what I'm saying and if you can't keep up, it's ok.

You should remember this is a gun forum before you post shit like this.

"Spend a little time and understand what all I am pointing out. While he is rubbing your nuts about your gunrights, he has abused his power on other just as important---"

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
Is it time for us to become Karen’s and snitch on all the terrorists and their supporters? I’m so conflicted right now. I’m gonna go hook up with a skank and think about it.
You don't need to snitch anyone... 3 years of intel have been gathered on these folks.

Everyone who matters knows who they are.

Don't go all Karen. No need.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Roud them all up.

Fly them half way to gitmo and have them swim the rest.
Used to be called Flying Lessons. You drop them out of the chopper at 8K and if they learn how to fly before they hit the ground, they go free!

After the first couple get their flying lessons, the rest start jabbering like monkeys. So much quicker than waterboarding. And you don't have to feed them after.

Cheers,

Sirhr

And when Pelosi labels say "the NRA" a terrorist org.

The word "terrorism" gave us the Patriot Act and cameras on every corner.

Little fear and the people gave up freedoms.

We just need to be very careful what power we give when they are trying to scare us.

It ends up coming back up your cornhole.

One "like" isn't enough for this post. Amen.

Just like the government 1/2 assed measures they label antifa but leave out black lives matters alone for now , but I will give them 1/2 credit a c for effort and a b for doing the deed its about freaking time , if they would only press domestic terrorist charges on the looters and people who are burning and destroying property . An all expense paid vacation the the luxurious Guantanamo resort and spa prision in cuba no trial , no call to mommy , no passing go and collecting 200 dollars . a quiet cell with merzerk and abdulla . Having to prove that person whom you just arrested on the street committed a crime worth punishing them over you need proof , citizens are afforded an attorney under the law , they get a phone call terrorist not so much not when you commit terrorist acts you are not citizens they are not treated the same way under the law . Look at the past prisoners at gitmo they sat there for years without counsel hell in most cases without even being charged of a crime and for dam sure without a phone call no (mommy help me lol )and its all legal because they were considered terrorist or potential terrorist .

Last edited:
Just like the government 1/2 assed measures they label antifa but leave out black lives matters alone for now , but I will give them 1/2 credit a c for effort and a b for doing the deed its about freaking time , if they would only press domestic terrorist charges on the looters and people who are burning and destroying property .
an all expense paid vacation the the luxurious Guantanamo resort and spa prision in cuba no trial , no call to mommy , no passing go and collecting 200 dollars . a quiet cell with merzerk and abdulla .
Can’t just charge them arson , destruction of property etc?

Opening a Pandora’s box talking about sending us citizens to gitmo

The POTUS is going to sell permits ( Toe Tags ) for ANTIFA Members to the public to save money and government resources similar to Hunting License and you can also buy Doe Permits to stop the breeding of these animals.

Reactions: FishinGuns
Used to be called Flying Lessons. You drop them out of the chopper at 8K and if they learn how to fly before they hit the ground, they go free!

After the first couple get their flying lessons, the rest start jabbering like monkeys. So much quicker than waterboarding. And you don't have to feed them after.

Cheers,

Sirhr

And after theyve jabbered all they know you drop'em anyway.

Bwahahhahaha

Reactions: FishinGuns
It's obvious that the black cop that knocked her out is racist. Why? Cause he should have let that buffalorilla finish beating the craker cop's ass.:rolleyes:
Cracker is going to have to buy lunch for the other Officer for a month for saving his white ass from buffalorilla.

Cracker is going to have to buy lunch for the other Officer for a month for saving his white ass from buffalorilla.

I would to if I were him. I've seen two guys get knocked out like that and there's nothing like seeing it unless you are there when it happens.

There's the sound of the fist hitting flesh and bone then they drop like a bale of hay off the wagon. They don't stagger, they just fall down.

We need to see more motivation videos like that.

These videos are a little old but worth watching for anyone that may want to know more about these scum bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.