• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Antifa scumbag that killed the Patriot Prayer guy in Portland is turned in by his sister.

i had heard the police were not going to charge the shitstain because they could not make positive ID from the photos, but maybe this helps?

It's infuriating that charges were dropped for this piece of shit after he was arrested for unlawfully possessing and carrying a firearm to a protest. This is especially in light of how the government treats lawful gun owners with no intent of violence. The fact that he wound up allegedly murdering someone is insane. Somehow the Portland DA and others need to be held accountable legally.

It's infuriating that charges were dropped for this piece of shit after he was arrested for unlawfully possessing and carrying a firearm to a protest. This is especially in light of how the government treats lawful gun owners with no intent of violence. The fact that he wound up allegedly murdering someone is insane. Somehow the Portland DA and others need to be held accountable legally.

Its infuriating that someone thinks they can make it illegal to take a gun to a protest. Your right to bear arms should not end at any State, county, or city lines.

Reactions: Bbob and Yells01

Don't believe anything the press reports regarding firearms and firearm charges.

Then again you might be reading far too much into it. He was most likely concealing without a license which is what the charges stem from, not from where he took the gun to.

4Chan had him posted up in short order...... and to the best of my knowledge at no costs to the taxpayer.
Weaponized autism for the win! Cheaper and more efficient than any agency run by the state

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
i had heard the police were not going to charge the shitstain because they could not make positive ID from the photos, but maybe this helps?

Don't ya' worry Portland PD... He is already guilty and convicted in the eyes of the people. We are just waiting for the "Horsemen" to come get him... Is that galloping I hear in the distance?
biggrin.gif

Every minute that bedbug is alive is a mockery to every hard working citizen across the nation.

ETA: Stole his own mother's lifesaving anti-seizure medications too, huh? Let's see if the meds can prevent the "seizures" caused by an entire drum mag of .45 ACP discharged into his fucking cadaver from a M28 Thompson nice and slow in old school gangland fashion...

Reactions: Yells01 and theLBC
flynn often refers to a keyboard army. i would assume many on the chan dudes are qanons.
Probably, but it’s irrelevant where they congregate online. This one more example of an open source, decentralized effort having infinitely better results than a state run effort

Reactions: Krawlven
Hopefully this guy does get arrested soon, and someone other than the Portland DA does the prosecution.

flynn often refers to a keyboard army. i would assume many on the chan dudes are qanons.

We went down this road a week or two ago. That thread was locked rather quickly.
I think there are a few members who get their 'information' from either site, and hate any dissent. And that attitude carries over to here.

I guess that phrase is true what is the difference between a snowboarder and a vacuum .... The way you attach the dirtbag........

Skateboarders are another subculture that is extremely notorious, especially in New York City. A VERY high percentage of felons and violent individuals. Mostly raps for assault, fighting, sexual harassment, rape/attempted rape, and hard drug use. Murder is rare amongst them, but when it does happen, it is usually over drug deals and drug related debts. Other things they are infamous for are vandalism, graffiti, and burglaries.

Its infuriating that someone thinks they can make it illegal to take a gun to a protest. Your right to bear arms should not end at any State, county, or city lines.
Correct.

But they will prosecute a law abiding gun tax slave for buying oil filters.

Just another example of laws only apply to the tax slave

Weaponized autism for the win! Cheaper and more efficient than any agency run by the state
My 22 year old son is ASD (autism spectrum disorder) very functional but near zero socially skills or desire. I ask the wife when she went to see him on Monday to ask if him if he was familiar with 4Chan...... He gave her 'the look' and said "seriously?" :ROFLMAO:

He's unbelievably smart with a micro-processor like brain. When it comes to video games, especially Call of Duty etc, his strategic analysis of maps and threats, and reaction times are only hindered by ISP line speeds. The military needs to use these kids for drone pilots, they'd be deadly with minimal error margins.

My 22 year old son is ASD (autism spectrum disorder) very functional but near zero socially skills or desire. I ask the wife when she went to see him on Monday to ask if him if he was familiar with 4Chan...... He gave her 'the look' and said "seriously?" :ROFLMAO:

He's unbelievably smart with a micro-processor like brain. When it comes to video games, especially Call of Duty etc, his strategic analysis of maps and threats, and reaction times are only hindered by ISP line speeds. The military needs to use these kids for drone pilots, they'd be deadly with minimal error margins.

in this movie, the soldier's son is in spectrum, but going to regular school (and being bullied).
but he is a savant when it comes to symbols and puzzles and figures out how to work alien technology (sort of).

Reactions: Sieg
Hopefully this guy does get arrested soon, and someone other than the Portland DA does the prosecution.

We went down this road a week or two ago. That thread was locked rather quickly.
I think there are a few members who get their 'information' from either site, and hate any dissent. And that attitude carries over to here.

The problem is the corrupt dem run PD are letting these pieces of shit back out to continue what they are doing without regard to public safety.
That is why the system in general are so afraid of citizens saying fuck that and doing what needs to be done and sorting out the problem free of charge, as in your out of a job because we don't need you.
The internet and information age is catching up and realizing that we know who is fucking us up and we can sort it out our selves so sit on the side lines and stroke your pentions while we fix the problem. It's coming like it or not.

In the thread where you were asking me if I was one. I was nice and answered. But turn around is fair play.

In the thread where you were asking me if I was one. I was nice and answered. But turn around is fair play.
You did? I don't follow you around here so I never noticed.

Did you ever answer the question about going through the entire transcript of the detention and arrest?

The problem is the corrupt dem run PD are letting these pieces of shit back out to continue what they are doing without regard to public safety.
That is why the system in general are so afraid of citizens saying fuck that and doing what needs to be done and sorting out the problem free of charge, as in your out of a job because we don't need you.
The internet and information age is catching up and realizing that we know who is fucking us up and we can sort it out our selves so sit on the side lines and stroke your pentions while we fix the problem. It's coming like it or not.
not the PD or the sheriffs. they are arresting assholes, but the soros controlled DA and judges have control after that, and they are letting them out.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Same at you pal. If you are advocating extrajudicial assassination of United States citizens, who is the bigger threat? How is that different than the guy who killed the Trump supporter again? Good news is you too much of a chicken shit to actually leave your mom's basement to do anything about it. I'm guessing you are refusing to answer my question is because you are a cop wanna-be, but never got accepted to a training facility to become one. Or maybe again too much of a chicken shit to actually put you rather large neck on the line. Reported and ignored.

Sounds like my brother with Aspberger's. He holds a master's degree in GIS. Can't play the social game in a work environment and is obsessive, but he's intelligent as all hell.

Reactions: Sieg
I guess that phrase is true what is the difference between a snowboarder and a vacuum .... The way you attach the dirtbag........
I have heard the same thing except snowboarder was replaced with skateboarder. Lol 😂

not the PD or the sheriffs. they are arresting assholes, but the soros controlled DA and judges have control after that, and they are letting them out.

Exactly, that's the point I was trying to get accross.
They are standing in the way of real progress and running interference in a sense either knowingly or stupidly either way it doesn't matter the end result is the same.
The shitty truth is they are protecting the very thing they are bitching about being wrong.

Last edited:
Skateboarders are another subculture that is extremely notorious, especially in New York City. A VERY high percentage of felons and violent individuals. Mostly raps for assault, fighting, sexual harassment, rape/attempted rape, and hard drug use. Murder is rare amongst them, but when it does happen, it is usually over drug deals and drug related debts. Other things they are infamous for are vandalism, graffiti, and burglaries.
Don't ya' worry Portland PD... He is already guilty and convicted in the eyes of the people. We are just waiting for the "Horsemen" to come get him... Is that galloping I hear in the distance?
biggrin.gif

Every minute that bedbug is alive is a mockery to every hard working citizen across the nation.

ETA: Stole his own mother's lifesaving anti-seizure medications too, huh? Let's see if the meds can prevent the "seizures" caused by an entire drum mag of .45 ACP discharged into his fucking cadaver from a M28 Thompson nice and slow in old school gangland fashion...
An entire drum mag dump on one shitstain commie? Where you buying your ammo? Help a brother out.

An entire drum mag dump on one shitstain commie? Where you buying your ammo? Help a brother out.

i wouldn't get to excited. BlueSky, like his buddies Wade2small and 308buttPirate, can't be bothered to leave their basement to actually do anything.

Attachments

• C49B8669-8695-4165-A3E1-9A1C15FF8334.jpeg
    C49B8669-8695-4165-A3E1-9A1C15FF8334.jpeg
    678.6 KB · Views: 74
This POS gave VICE an interview today. Claims he had no choice and had to shoot and kill Aaron Danielson, otherwise Aaron would have "killed a friend of mine of color."

Reporter can find him,but the police can't - WTF!