• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Anvil 30 backorder???

Last Chance

Private
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2017
Boise, Idaho
Yes, I could call them, but that is 'problematic' for me. I'm profoundly hard of hearing...:) So, question; Any timeline on backorders for the Anvil 30 three???

Last edited:
I seem to remember them saying recently they were pretty much caught up on Anvils. You might be able to find one through a dealer, but if not I would think that an order direct through RRS would be filled fairly quick.

We got caught up and then received a bunch of orders again. We are shipping out a batch next week to the majority of the back orders. Then next orders on B/O will ship around end of month, next b/o after that will be around mid-late Aug. Long story short, at the moment if you order one from the website it should ship before end of August. Mile High and Themal Optics have a few outstanding orders that need to ship out this week or next so they will have a handful of them. @Last Chance, hit me up on PM or my email if you have any direct questions.

I googled and found one in stock a few weeks ago. I looked at all the sites that were selling them till I found one in stock, had it three days later. Mile High usually has them. I don’t remember where I found mine, but they only had one. Goggle Anvil 30 for sale, I’wager some dealer will have one. Good Luck.