• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Anvil to 3/8 x 16 adapter

Sprayed99

WJK 4-9-18
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 9, 2012
    DFW TX
    If you have a RRS Anvil tripod and would like the ability to remove the anvil head and go to any attachment that uses a 3/8x16 stud this will save you from buying a entirely new tripod.

I came across this problem when my wife started shooting. I had an extra anvil tripod but she prefers to use a ball-head. I had an idea to solve the issue and that is what is pictured. I have a handful of them because I had to order in a larger quantity to get this made and not be insanely expensive. They weigh 2.47oz with stainless hardware and are hard anodized. All you do is remove the 4 caphead machine screws from the bottom on the anvil head and replace it with this adapter.

Price shipped USPS small priority is 155.00

IMG_7495.jpeg
    IMG_7493.jpeg

😂😂 where were you literally 2 weeks ago? I had this problem and I ended up buying another RRS tripod for a BH55 SOAR 😂😂

Free bump (I may pick one up anyway, I'll send a PM with a break between work)