• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Anvis Battery Packs | PVS18 Digital Trainer NVG

French1966

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 7, 2020
300+ feedback on Arfcom, more elsewhere. Can verify on request.

Paypal accepted. No comments, No Goods and Services Allowed. Most other payment types accepted.

Item #1:

Anvis Battery Packs (work with any 4pin lemo bino night vision device such as RNVGs etc…)

Used/Surplus condition

They have been tested and work great. No cracks of any kind and they have both battery trays.

They include the dovetail kit for mounting to aviators helmets, which I am mainly including for the two velcro strips which will help you mount to your regular helmet. I can’t guarantee the dovetail kits are complete, just the two Velcro strips.

These are the last ones I have and don’t come with the counterweights of the previous lot, so I’ve reduced the price.

$160 shipped each

—————————————-

Item #2: SOLD SOLD SOLD

Digital PVS18 that Ive used as a training device. They are about $300-$400 from a few of the airsoft retailers online (this is the functional one, not the cheaper dummy version).

Oddly well built and sturdy housing.

Great for kids or a classroom setting to pass around to students without fear of dropping. Diopter and focus are functional, and the NV is typical cheap digital type. Useful with ir illumination.

It’s also great during the day to get in training reps with your fully weighted helmet.

Includes the box, device, and bikini cover. No bag or eye cup

$100 shipped

Photos below:

Last edited:
Will the battery packs work for a pvs14?

Thanks

Doc