• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Anvis Battery Packs

French1966

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 7, 2020
300+ feedback on Arfcom, more elsewhere. Can verify on request.

PayPal accepted. No comments, No Goods and Services Allowed. Most other payment types accepted

Anvis Battery Packs (work with any 4pin lemo bino night vision device such as RNVGs etc…)

Used/Surplus condition

They have been tested and work great. No cracks of any kind and they have both battery trays.

They include the dovetail kit for mounting to aviators helmets, which I am mainly including for the two velcro strips which will help you mount to your regular helmet. I can’t guarantee the dovetail kits are complete, just the two Velcro strips.

Also included are counterweights which are made for the bottom of the battery pack. They attach with 2 screws which are not included. You can head to the local hardware store to find replacements. Or just JB weld them on. I have a bunch of them and figured it would be cool to include them for novelty’s sake.

$180 shipped each

Last edited: