• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any 1/6 SSP members?

panchop49

Private
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2008
Hedgesville, WV
Kind of a long shot here. Was 1/6 SSP 99-01, lost my house to fire last year. Looking for a hook up for a new platoon shirt/hoodie to replace mine. Feel free to contact for validation information

Damn bro, that sucks. STA 3/6 here, 98-01, right down the old "L" street pavement from you those years but I don't think our platoons got together very much, different deployment rotations those years.

If you aren't on them already, find one of the two VERY active HOG groups on FB for a linkup with current guys from the FMF.

S/F Brother!

Thanks bro! I'll check those pages out. Did you contact in A-Stan? Harward's detail or something? I might have came across you a few times at Phoenix working the ambassador's detail. Name is familiar.

I'm enjoying a nice static management gig on the north side of town nowadays, but that wouldn't have been me either. I don't have the patience to deal with Kabul traffic, or the Embassy drama anyhow!

Yeah I hear that. Glad to be done dealing with all of that. I guess I worded that somewhat confusing. I was working the ambo detail out of the embassy, and the feller I was thinking of was working either admiral Harward or some general. Would have been a few years back anyhow. In my 4 or so years there I didn't run into many 8541s generally, so that's probably why I thought it might have been you. Take care brother!