• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any .22 Folders?

Geronimo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2010
columbus, ohio
So got to wondering after the last time I had my now gone cz in the woods and the annie I traded off if they would have been funner in a folder carried in a pack, so far the only folders I can find are for 10/22's, anyone ask for manners to put a cz in a folder? or any others?

PDC makes a rimfire folder for cz, savage, and ruger. They run over 500$ but it looks like a solid system. I have been throwing around the idea of purchasing one for my cz. Good luck on your search.

Ryan

I know Pat M here on the Hide made a trainer out of a AI 2.0 style airsoft stock, which is a folder. It took him some McGuyver-ing but it turned out great. Pat M is a great guy, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you picked his brain on what to buy and how to make the conversion.

Here is the link to some pics CZ 453 AI Stock Photos by Renegadebob001 | Photobucket

There was a post here in hte rimfire area about a guy that took a regular stock, cut it at the wrist, and added a locking hinge system....

Yeah remember the airsoft conversion and thanks for the input, also might call manners about their folders. I was thinking like a cz put in a manners or other solid system.

I can't remember what mag I was reading but there was a folding .308 that is along the lines of what you are thinking. I to am in the same boat, as I just got my tacticool stock for my T3 and am wanting to make it smaller for travel.

I will be looking for that stock conversion....sounds like it could be a winner!

Name is mp5sd/n/k .... looking up posts now to try and get a link in here.

Last edited: