• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Any Arkansas Shooters here?

For those of you in the area who are into more than just long range. There is going to be a run n gun event a couple hours away in Paris AR in May. Tickets on sale now and can be found at the Waco Tactical Fitness website.

Do It...

You’re correct- no PRS. However the MOST series (Missouri), will be hosting a match in Alpena (not far from Harrison), in April.

Reactions: PAYDIRT
Hot Springs, AR here!

I just moved out of lr area. Join the benton gun club, look them up on the e net. Very nice people and a great place to warm a barrel. The have a 600yrd range on site also.
And a wicked sense of humor (In my mind)! Member meetings are held at the Smith Family Funeral Home! :D

Springdale here. Got a place up in Missouri but would love to shoot some steel closer down in NWA.

I’ve got a bunch of steel that I can bring and hang on t posts with toppers if anyone is interested.

Reactions: nikonNUT