• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any Army dudes on the Hide

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Just got this email....

I'm John Belcher. Am an active duty Soldier serving in the U.S Army here in Afghanistan for peace keeping. I have a discreet proposal of $7,000,000 for you that will be of immense benefit to both of us I shall furnish you with more information about this immediately I receive a response from you.

Anyone know John Belcher thinking of contacting him.

Just got this email....

I'm John Belcher. Am an active duty Soldier serving in the U.S Army here in Afghanistan for peace keeping. I have a discreet proposal of $7,000,000 for you that will be of immense benefit to both of us I shall furnish you with more information about this immediately I receive a response from you.

If I say I do can I have 3.5?

R

Think he's a Pidgeon salesman.

Just got this email....

Is... This... Still... Available... ? I call seconds!!

Soooooo, are we splitting this up three or four ways???

Hey. If its not from a damn Saudi prince i'm in! Still pissed they took my money!

Who should i send my debit card info to so he can unlock the money?

Just got this email....

Sounds like a POG

Reactions: Blutroop
    I know a guy who had to get a money counter.......just saying.

Doc

Reactions: E-Tool