• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any audiophiles in here?

Linn for source. LP-12/Ekos/Akiva/Lingo/Linto. You've got to drink the kool-aid. Been through lots of electronics and speakers. Had Krell amps that could heat the room during winter. Had one of the first pair of KEF 105s in Houston back in the day.
I had that table for years. Excellent and holds its own with decks costing 10 x as much.

I had a nakamichi and bose setup when I was in the uk, but none of that would work over here so I gave it all away when I came here in the 90's.

You can ship your diamond cartridge to me to try out. I’ll get back to you on my review. I assume you know who Peter Lederman is (his bio history)

But yeah I’d like to demo what you got

I’m not necessarily a technics fanboy but yeah I thought about buying one (I bought the VPI I have mainly b/c it is direct drive).

But yes I’m not gonna spend 35k on the SME30. If SME still sold thier tonearms separate I’d probably do that
Yes I know of Peter Lederman, he retipped my Benz cartridge and did a great job.

If youve got the direct drive PVI then youve got a great table. Ive had supper with Harry and Matt Weisfeld and his father and the make good products.

If you want to upgrade check out a Kuzma tonearm, the 4 point is top of the line for a bargain price (if any of this stuff is a bargain).

www.kuzma.si › tonearmsTonearms - Kuzma Professional Turntables, Tonearms and ...

To fit some Kuzma tonearms on various turntables consult Manual section: floor and side views drawings. If you find out that your turntable has a small height from top of the mat to the top of the

www.stereophile.com › content › kuzma-4point-tonearmKuzma 4Point tonearm | Stereophile.com

dlGi2wp.jpg

Yes I know of Peter Lederman, he retipped my Benz cartridge and did a great job.

If youve got the direct drive PVI then youve got a great table. Ive had supper with Harry and Matt Weisfeld and his father and the make good products.

If you want to upgrade check out a Kuzma tonearm, the 4 point is top of the line for a bargain price (if any of this stuff is a bargain).

www.kuzma.si › tonearmsTonearms - Kuzma Professional Turntables, Tonearms and ...

To fit some Kuzma tonearms on various turntables consult Manual section: floor and side views drawings. If you find out that your turntable has a small height from top of the mat to the top of the

www.stereophile.com › content › kuzma-4point-tonearmKuzma 4Point tonearm | Stereophile.com

Yeah I’ll check em out. I still don’t see why you can’t ship your diamond cartridge for me to test. I know how to mount them and tune them

Yeah I’ll check em out. I still don’t see why you can’t ship your diamond cartridge for me to test. I know how to mount them and tune them
I can do that but shipping would be $8000.:) Paypal or cash?

I think the term audiophile means different things to different people. By definition it is the love of music. I have been into audio all my life. It costs more money than I make to have a really nice stereo (in my opinion). I've tried the A/V route and hated it. Sounded like crap compared to separates. Currently have about 1400 CD / SACD / Blue Ray Audio / 24K Gold Original Masters, etc. Current setup is:

Livingroom:
Parasound Power Amp
Parasound Pre Amp
Marantz CD / SACD
SAE EQ
Klipsch Palladium P-38F
Rythmik Sub
Shunyata full set period matching (Python) cables
Furman Reference 20i Power Conditioner
Symposium Plinths and Feet

Bedroom:
Luxman Pure Class A Integrated
OPPO B105 Darby CD / SACD / Blue Ray Audio
Klipsch Palladium P-17B
Shunyata cables full set
Furman Reference 15i
Symposium Plinths and Feet

Over the years I have changed up my audio equipment. Here is some of it.

LOC9crw.jpg

rOTuCjV.jpg

SdN1yG4.jpg

Ak0f7TF.jpg

EK2BATt.jpg

t3LVYNk.jpg

qRqIpL2.jpg

nBPASFb.jpg

cIQQ79q.jpg

3czT0oH.jpg
Them there Joseph audio with the Seas drivers.....nice.

Reactions: philly1010
FLAC music on a Mac Mini server or Raspberry Pi / Moode Audio server. Lots of FLAC files are 24/96, all flies are upsampled to 24/192. Headroom DAC / Preamp with power supply. Parasound JC1 monoblocks. Thiel Audio CS7.2s, anticables. Muse subwoofer.

Sounds wonderful. I’d like to upgrade my preamp+DAC. I’d like to go vinyl, but it means rebuying my music collection. Plus the convenience of the Moode server allows me to control the music from my iPad or phone, on the couch or elsewhere.

For such small speakers, they sound very nice!

Had a custom set of stands made for them by Core Audio. Core did not have the measurements to be able to mount the speakers to the stands. I contacted Joe Joseph and he sent me the blueprints to be able to send to Core, who then made a very nice pair of stands.

Them there Joseph audio with the Seas drivers.....nice.