• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Any done any trigger with bill Springfield lately??

a1-equipment

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 25, 2007
Salem VA
Bill did a xd for me years ago it was a good job. Now I read a lot of mixed reviews many from 2014-15 range. Has any one had any work done with him in the last 12 months. Considering sending a msar trigger pack and hk45 for upgrades?

open to other options also

I have a buddy who loves them. He is also in Colorado and makes quite a bit of money fixing or replacing Bill's triggers.

My sole experience was a fellow shooter who bragged what a great deal his Springfield trigger was. Halfway through a 3 gun match, his firearm began to double.

He screwed two P30 triggers of mine. Hammer dropped, no boom. 4 return trips to him to try and fix and then he went quiet. Had to return them to HK for a full trigger rebuild to get them actually working again.

This was mid/late last year.

That's too bad. He seems to have gone down hill. Had a couple of guns done by him several years ago. Decent work, at a good price.