• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any F1 racing fans?

Is no one talking about the shot of Landon’s girlfriend in the paddock lol

Good for him finally getting one

Told the wife we are going to Miami race next year.
But did you see the big mole on the side of her eye? I mean I could overlook it but it stood out when they put her on the screen. All those fockers have hot wimmins.

My choice would be COTA. Miami and Vegas are crazy expensive if you don't have corporate passes. 180 Dollar for nachos is insane at the Miami race.

1714957778823.png

But did you see the big mole on the side of her eye? I mean I could overlook it but it stood out when they put her on the screen. All those fockers have hot wimmins.
No lol

I had closed captions on so it was only a glance lol..but that glance was good to go

If I knew her name I’d check for a mole pic but I know he goes through models once a month lol

Wait... not $18.0, but actually $180usd ? What the whacky.... umm... are the the waitresses naked and hand feed you ?
Nope. I suspect there were mostly waiters and hired from ThunderDownUnder crew. That's the common taste these days

Lando has put in work for a long time, and was overdue for that. McLaren looks to have made big strides with their upgrades.
Maybe we can have a couple more different winners this season!
On a different note- anyone want to venture a guess who will be Max’s teammate next season? Checo continues to underwhelm and will definitely not be with RB when his contract ends.
The announcement of Adrian Newey leaving RB next year should shake things up on the paddock too! Should be tons of speculation of where he’s going to land.

The announcement of Adrian Newey leaving RB next year should shake things up on the paddock too! Should be tons of speculation of where he’s going to land.
Ferrari. Last WC win for Maranello is 2007. They are desperate and will do whatever it takes to bring it back

Ferrari. Last WC win for Maranello is 2007. They are desperate and will do whatever it takes to bring it back

2 issues with that..and I’m a Ferrari guy

Ferrari is the 1 name not the team or driver. newey is always need the “guy”. Not sure if he’ll fit in

Drivers aren’t good enough.

Hamilton is a great driver but not sure if he has enough left in him for 2-3 years for the turn around.

Now I would give him a lifetime appointment if possible but Hamilton Ferrari newey is a lot of ego in one room

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Now I would give him a lifetime appointment if possible but Hamilton Ferrari newey is a lot of ego in one room
I don’t disagree, but we’ve been there before… we had Schumacher, Byrne, Brawn and Todt in that same room and it worked quite well

2 issues with that..and I’m a Ferrari guy

Ferrari is the 1 name not the team or driver. newey is always need the “guy”. Not sure if he’ll fit in

Drivers aren’t good enough.

Hamilton is a great driver but not sure if he has enough left in him for 2-3 years for the turn around.

Hamilton was a great driver......but he's also had the best cars for most of his career. He's no Alonso.

I don’t disagree, but we’ve been there before… we had Schumacher, Byrne, Brawn and Todt in that same room and it worked quite well
But Hamilton is no Schumacher. Schumacher could work with people and he could make slow cars work. If his teammate was struggling, he would go out of his way to help. Hamilton is fine as long as he is driving a good car and the team is running fine and his teammate is not winning.

But Hamilton is no Schumacher. Schumacher could work with people and he could make slow cars work. If his teammate was struggling, he would go out of his way to help. Hamilton is fine as long as he is driving a good car and the team is running fine and his teammate is not winning.
I agree about Schumaker. He also probably had more direct input to car development than anyone before or since. Guy lived and breathed F1 to the point of studying the rule book for every possible advantage when the lights went out.

No, Jim Clark.
I didn't get to see Clark ever race beyond film, but did follow F1 before Senna arrived. I also think the depth of talent during the 80's to 90's was better than at any time before or since. Piquet, Prost, Mansell, Lauda, Senna, Rosberg, Berger, and Patrese, that was racing.

Schumacher had Hakkinen, maybe Coulthard on a good day, until Alonso came along. He really had no competition.

Now Giles Villenueve was also a racer I just missed out on.

Really hard to say who the GOAT would be. Hard to just driver by the era they were in. A LOT of people say Senna, that was a little before my time watching F1. Would we be saying that if Senna didn't die on the track? To me, it would be Schumacher. He took a Ferrari team that wasn't winning championships to a winner. He should have 8 championships if he didn't break his foot. But Max is quickly becoming a all time great. 23 has to be the greatest driver season of all time.

Before my time was Fangio. Have him on a DVD, he was a master. When my father was a teenager, there was Tazio Nuvolari. He was beyond the Greatest of the Pre-War drivers. Like Clark, he could bring just about anything home in first place. He is credited as the possible inventor of the 4 wheel drift.

So,
1. 1930’s - Nuvolari
2. 1950’s - Fangio
3. 1960’s - Clark, (my opinion the GOAT)
4. 1970’s - Toss-up Lauda - Andretti, because Andretti was versatile
5. 1980’s - Prost/Senna
6. 1990’s - Senna/Schumacher/Hakkinon
7. 2000’s - Schumacher
8. 2010’s - Vettle
9. 2020’s - Verstappen.

Where’s Hamilton, watching someone else win when he did not have the very best car or did not have a half way decent teammate.

So, like assholes, everyone has one as well as opinions - this is my choice, Your milage may vary.

Then there is Sterling Moss and Jackie Stewart, Emerson Fittapauldi, Graham Hill and so many other’s.

Best F1 story, featured Sterling Moss. (Unfortunately, I do not know the name of the #1 driver)

In the 1960’s, Colin Chapman teamed up with Ford of England, to field a team of Lotus Cortina’s in English Salon races. The Cortina was pretty much the class of the field in those days and the team leader had great hopes of continuing his success in the Formula classes. For one race, Colin invited Sterling Moss to come out of retirement to run in one race.

Sterling was getting advice about driving the car and the team leader, especially what gear to take each corner. The team leader told him that one particular curve should be taken flat out.

Sterling went out and drove lap after lap after lap. Finally he came in, white in the face, obviously shaken. Getting out of the car he said, I worked and worked and worked and finally made that corner flat out in 4th Gear. The Team leader immediately also turned white and was even more shaken than Sterling. He exclaimed, Sterling! I MEANT FLAT OUT IN 3RD GEAR!

At that point, he knew, he would never be a formula 1 driver.

Reactions: brianf
I agree about Schumaker. He also probably had more direct input to car development than anyone before or since. Guy lived and breathed F1 to the point of studying the rule book for every possible advantage when the lights went out.
Brawn had more to do with that I believe. Schumi preferred a very pointy car, much like Verstappen does, which is why their team mates suffer.

Alonso was screwed by the ineptness of Ferrari, but to this day, no one raises the performance level of a car more than he does. He's more like a Senna then the rest. They drove above bad cars......Senna at Williams, was like Alonso at Ferrari.

Reactions: Shoreglide
Before my time was Fangio. Have him on a DVD, he was a master. When my father was a teenager, there was Tazio Nuvolari. He was beyond the Greatest of the Pre-War drivers. Like Clark, he could bring just about anything home in first place. He is credited as the possible inventor of the 4 wheel drift.

So,
1. 1930’s - Nuvolari
2. 1950’s - Fangio
3. 1960’s - Clark, (my opinion the GOAT)
4. 1970’s - Toss-up Lauda - Andretti, because Andretti was versatile
5. 1980’s - Prost/Senna
6. 1990’s - Senna/Schumacher/Hakkinon
7. 2000’s - Schumacher
8. 2010’s - Vettle
9. 2020’s - Verstappen.

Where’s Hamilton, watching someone else win when he did not have the very best car or did not have a half way decent teammate.

So, like assholes, everyone has one as well as opinions - this is my choice, Your milage may vary.

Then there is Sterling Moss and Jackie Stewart, Emerson Fittapauldi, Graham Hill and so many other’s.

Best F1 story, featured Sterling Moss. (Unfortunately, I do not know the name of the #1 driver)

In the 1960’s, Colin Chapman teamed up with Ford of England, to field a team of Lotus Cortina’s in English Salon races. The Cortina was pretty much the class of the field in those days and the team leader had great hopes of continuing his success in the Formula classes. For one race, Colin invited Sterling Moss to come out of retirement to run in one race.

Sterling was getting advice about driving the car and the team leader, especially what gear to take each corner. The team leader told him that one particular curve should be taken flat out.

Sterling went out and drove lap after lap after lap. Finally he came in, white in the face, obviously shaken. Getting out of the car he said, I worked and worked and worked and finally made that corner flat out in 4th Gear. The Team leader immediately also turned white and was even more shaken than Sterling. He exclaimed, Sterling! I MEANT FLAT OUT IN 3RD GEAR!

At that point, he knew, he would never be a formula 1 driver.
Tazio was a maniac
Incredible stories about him and his childhood

Reactions: lash
Equipment is a great factor here. Most of the drivers on the grid would be winning in Max's car. Hamilton had the car and talent at the right time. Hamilton will win his 8th championship with Ferrari putting him as the only one to do it with three teams. RB has missed the set up this week and Max can not make the car do what it can not. McClaren has hit the nail on the head now and will be a contender and I see them winning again this weekend.

Like I have seen in other forms of racing, when there is a rule change one team usually nails it and jumps out for a couple of years. Then the others catch up.

So far Lewis and 2 Mercedes engineers are going to Ferrari. Newey has always wanted to work with Lewis and Ferrari. Vassuer was Lewis's teacher in carts. So IMO they will all be together at Ferarri in the next year before the 26 changes, Ferrari will be back on top until something else changes.

Lewis will retire the GOAT, Max will be a 3-4 time champ like others on the grid. The young bucks will come in hungry and become the new generation of drivers.

Equipment is a great factor here. Most of the drivers on the grid would be winning in Max's car. Hamilton had the car and talent at the right time. Hamilton will win his 8th championship with Ferrari putting him as the only one to do it with three teams. RB has missed the set up this week and Max can not make the car do what it can not. McClaren has hit the nail on the head now and will be a contender and I see them winning again this weekend.

Like I have seen in other forms of racing, when there is a rule change one team usually nails it and jumps out for a couple of years. Then the others catch up.

So far Lewis and 2 Mercedes engineers are going to Ferrari. Newey has always wanted to work with Lewis and Ferrari. Vassuer was Lewis's teacher in carts. So IMO they will all be together at Ferarri in the next year before the 26 changes, Ferrari will be back on top until something else changes.

Lewis will retire the GOAT, Max will be a 3-4 time champ like others on the grid. The young bucks will come in hungry and become the new generation of drivers.
What would I do without your professional analysis?
Must be really boring to watch when you have it all figured out.

Have you taken a look in the mirror today? Because what you said is what best describes you In this statement.
Ahhh another guy who can’t discuss a topic because there might be other educated opinions.

Im sorry your right as always ill shut up and wait to be spoon fed your infinite knowledge of all things F1.

If you know the absolute truth then say it..if not take a pill and relax

it’s a racing thread on a gun forum that most guys read and reply while taking a dump.

• Haha
Reactions: Rod79
From the final practice that was cut short by Perez. It looks like a Ferrari week.
Well it looks like Red Bull is a bit behind them.

I guess you should've waited until after qualifying today to post.

Hamilton is done winning. Even Ferrari won't get him there. Russell outruns him every week in the same car.

Hamilton is done winning. Even Ferrari won't get him there. Russell outruns him every week in the same car.
No doubt. Max found a half second in qualifying. Lando and Oscar found some time and the Ferrari teams didn't.

Ahhh another guy who can’t discuss a topic because there might be other educated opinions.

Im sorry your right as always ill shut up and wait to be spoon fed your infinite knowledge of all things F1.

If you know the absolute truth then say it..if not take a pill and relax

it’s a racing thread on a gun forum that most guys read and reply while taking a dump.
I’m sure you wetted your pants when word got out that your BLM buddy got the gig at your favorite team next year.
And I have no issues with different opinions at all as long as they aren’t presented as facts. Your wet dream doesn’t even make it to the podium most of the time, get use to it.

I’m sure you wetted your pants when word got out that your BLM buddy got the gig at your favorite team next year.
And I have no issues with different opinions at all as long as they aren’t presented as facts. Your wet dream doesn’t even make it to the podium most of the time, get use to it.
1716119476571.png

MB and Hamilton know he is done. It has been stated he is running a different set up than Russell. I believe he is being used as a tester now. MB has minimal chance of winning anything this year so may as well try to figure other things out.
Also as far a qualifying Hamilton was on used tires Russell was not.

MB and Hamilton know he is done. It has been stated he is running a different set up than Russell. I believe he is being used as a tester now. MB has minimal chance of winning anything this year so may as well try to figure other things out.
Also as far a qualifying Hamilton was on used tires Russell was not.
Russell was on the radio yesterday during qualifying complaining about his used tires.

Hamilton is the Colin Kaepernick of F1.
Hamilton's net worth is estimated to be at least $300 Million, so he's clearly oppressed.

View attachment 8421353
Notice anything about this helmet?

R

Yes he acknowledges he supports diversity, does that make him a bad person?? Maybe he is gay, my wife thinks so. He is definitely an odd cookie looking at his fashion/dress style. Very private person for a celebrity status.
Personally I have no problem with him, he is no whinier than most greats that have a bad day.

• Haha
Reactions: Milf Dots