• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any info about hi - desert dog barrels

Roasted Turkey

Private
Minuteman
May 18, 2010
Nebraska
hey guys i was lookin at the hi-desert dog 20" threaded barrel anyone have one of these or shot one just wanna hear what you guys think about them because they seem pretty good but i havent heard a whole lot about them

Re: Any info about hi - desert dog barrels

I have the 16" threaded also and it has been very accurate but it is a bit heavy.

I have used many of there barrels and they all shoot great!!
I would 16.5" instead of the 20", but that is just MHO....

L.

Accuracy was very good,first time I used it,the shitty stock 10/22 trigger was in the rifle,just got my Volquartsen trigger group last week.I was using CCI subsonics with a suppressor.I would highly recommend these guys.It is a pretty heavy barrel at 16.5" even fluted,the 20" might be too front heavy with a light stock.I'm actually thinking of adding a little weight to my stock to improve the balance.

hey guys if anyone is still paying attention to this post i just wanted to say i did get the 20" blued threaded barrel and i should have listened more and got an 18" fluted because man its a heavy gun now which really doesnt bother me be the weight of the gun is very unequal i think ill get some small lead weight to glue on the inside of the stock