• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any Jp Enterprises 6.5 LRI20 or lrp07 owners, worth the money.?

Aviatorfreak

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2019
Was looking a 6.5 or possible 6creed for prs shooting and was wondering if you guys who own and shoot one reccomend a JP or would go another route next time?

I just sold a lri-20 in 6.5 didn’t shoot that one but have shot others, amazing rifles. Extremely well built and the fit/finish is very nice.

I’d say depending on what you like a rifle to feel like for prs it would be pretty hard to beat in the application for a semi auto.

I am contemplating the same rifle -- But in 308

Curious to hear responses

My buddy @siscoe308 has a LRP-07 in 308. Suppressed only and it's a dream to shoot. They are phenomenal rifles and insanely accurate.

I use their barrels in my home builds, and all of them are shooters. I have 2 PCCs from them that get run hard and they are flawless. Hard to go wrong with them.

I have an LRP-07 in .308 and I will never sell it, Super Accurate, Very Reliable and Built like a Tank.

If JP is an option, there's no question, get it. I've ran my LRP-07 in .260 in several PRS matches. It is just stupid how accurate and reliable his rifles are. I have been wanting to gear mine up to run regularly in 2022, but brass has been inconsistent.

You will never suffer buyer's remorse with a JP.

The LRI20 is my favorite. Had a Craddock Bartlein 6 Creedmoor 22" +2 in 400MODBB barrel in 7.5 twist arrive yesterday that I ordered for a rebarrel. Not installing until I wear out the current barrel. I am moving back towards all 7.5 twists for the 6 creedmoor. My 7.5 twist brux and 7.5 proof barrels shoot better in the transonic range vs the same barrel setups did in 8 twist. This was with both berger and hornady bullets.

The LRI20 is my favorite. Had a Craddock Bartlein 6 Creedmoor 22" +2 in 400MODBB barrel in 7.5 twist arrive yesterday that I ordered for a rebarrel. Not installing until I wear out the current barrel. I am moving back towards all 7.5 twists for the 6 creedmoor. My 7.5 twist brux and 7.5 proof barrels shoot better in the transonic range vs the same barrel setups did in 8 twist. This was with both berger and hornady bullets.

A Craddock Bartlein in a JP, makes me moist......

@AngryKoala mine are the older model gmr. I know this thread isn’t about PCCs, but my comment was more towards the quality that I got from JP, and how good they run. I have run a lot of JP parts, on a lot of AR builds, and they always shoot good!

Reactions: AngryKoala
Wonder when your order a jp if you pay in full or a deposit, says they are 22-26 weeks out on orders. I really want to order so i can get exact color if i am gonna spend 4k plus

I believe JP requires you to pay half of the total when you order a complete rifle.

Looks like they keep 15% if you cancel your order.

I believe JP requires you to pay half of the total when you order a complete rifle.

Looks like they keep 15% if you cancel your order.
I luvzmesum free enterprise and capitalismzzz...

or did I miss the solution set for the integral f(x) by separation of stupidity parts from entitled consumer coefficient?

I luvzmesum free enterprise and capitalismzzz...

or did I miss the solution set for the integral f(x) by separation of stupidity parts from entitled consumer coefficient?
Know how I know you’re retarded?

Back on topic, I shot a match with JP last summer. Couldn’t have been a nicer guy.
I’m sure he’ll take care of you.

I don't own a JP, but with anything high end their is going to be a point of diminishing results. As long as they have the barrel length and caliber you are looking for, I see no reason to pick one up if you can afford it and are willing to wait for your order to be filled. I work overseas so longer lead times really don't bother me, but for some, thats not the case.

A couple years back, I was looking for a 8lb 308 gas gun, I ended up picking up an SR25 ACC and a Scar 17, to compliment my heavier MWS's, both are great rifles, but after a little use, I ended up keeping the SR25. I don't think that the SR25 is a game changer, or that the Scar is any way a bad weapon. Just worked out a little better and i could afford it.

As somebody who has a bunch of LMT and KAC stuff, I would absolutely pick up a JP. They make awesome gear.

Know how I know you’re retarded?

Back on topic, I shot a match with JP last summer. Couldn’t have been a nicer guy.
I’m sure he’ll take care of you.
By the Numbers:

1) Sorry, I was hittin' the Merlot, Doc's Orders, like now. He wants me to have one/two glasses per night BUTT!!! it cuts into my bourbon time and
I just play Catch-Up Fri-Sun. Blood pressure went berserk after getting a direct hit by lightening [Pickel Meadows '84]. To this day: great renal flow, no deposits on tricuspid valves, yada. 75mg Losartan w/12.5 HCT keeps me 120/90 or 130/80 depending on how hot the nurse is. I'm easily
260/140 without meds.

2) Spelling, grammar and mental-yada goes gang aft agley after the third/fourth 5ozs. I start snarling at 12oz.

3) Meant no offense and am ashamed, sir.

I've had my LRP-07 for about 6 years and absolutely love it. Crazy accurate and very reliable. Have no plans on selling it and would definitely buy it again.

simply cannot go wrong with a JP rifle - the quality and accuracy are all there. the build time can get a little long but you get what you pay for. Check out Arnzen Arms. They usually stock a lot of JP stuff since they are right down the road in MN.
if JP isnt your thing, I would also recommend Wilson Combat. I have had equivalent accuracy in all of my Super and Urban Sniper builds.

Those with JP 308 16" barrels what is your gun weighing in at?

i have 2 LRP 07s in 6CM and 6.5CM. Both are sub .5 moa guns. Dont much care for the roller trigger however ... both 22" barrels. Also have the SCR11 in 224 valkyrie and its a 0.5 moa gun ...

i have 2 LRP 07s in 6CM and 6.5CM. Both are sub .5 moa guns. Dont much care for the roller trigger however ... both 22" barrels. Also have the SCR11 in 224 valkyrie and its a 0.5 moa gun ...
God damnit. I still need to buy one of these and hopefully that can change out that nasty round handguard for a mlok normal looking one

God damnit. I still need to buy one of these and hopefully that can change out that nasty round handguard for a mlok normal looking one
The round hand guard with their ARCA rail on the bottom is my favorite configuration for positional shooting. The round tube is so comfortable to grab with your thumb.