• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any local matches around Corpus Christi?

stello1001

Professional Newb
Minuteman
  • Feb 20, 2017
    Corpus Christi TX
    Hello all,

I'm usually busy with work but I'm off right now. I'd like to know where or how to find out where the local matches are at. I've heard they have shoots at the Dancing Elk Ranch just outside of town.

I've never shot competitively or even been to a match. Most of my shooting is just me banging steel and challenging myself at it. I'd like to finally attend a match and spectate. Maybe even meet some fellow shooters as I do not know anyone out here.

Thanks,

S

Check out the Sotex knitting club on Facebook. Monthly matches all over south Texas posted there. You also have 7 foxtrot arms in pearsall, tx, which host a monthly match as well. The PRS website also lists all the local matches for the region that count towards points if you wanted to go that route. Shoot me a PM if you have any other questions.

Reactions: superde
    Hello all,

I'm usually busy with work but I'm off right now. I'd like to know where or how to find out where the local matches are at. I've heard they have shoots at the Dancing Elk Ranch just outside of town.

I've never shot competitively or even been to a match. Most of my shooting is just me banging steel and challenging myself at it. I'd like to finally attend a match and spectate. Maybe even meet some fellow shooters as I do not know anyone out here.

Thanks,

S

I forgot about Bridle Iron. Thanks for posting this. What sucks is I got called for work. What I thought would be a nice break has now turned into more work, and to top it off, it's in Kansas lol.

I'll keep them in mind for when I go back!

Reactions: spife7980