• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Any long range shooters in East TN.

MLCherry

Private
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2012
Knoxville TN
Looking for someone to shoot long range with in East TN. Would like to find someone with private land that we can shoot on. Send me a pm. I am in Knoxville.

You are about 2hrs from me. We have some nice places to shoot. Are you familiar with Abingdon,Va? We already have targets out to over 2000yds so let me know if interested.

I go to oakridge and shoot with friends. Nice place but a lot of egos. I am looking for a place I can take my time and make my shoots count. Plus I would like to shoot with someone that can help me shoot long range.

Excaliber I am interested. You have steel set up? I am looking for a place to air out my 338. I would drive up. Shoot me a pm.

Excaliber,

I also recently bought a .338 and am having the same problem as MLCherry as in finding a place to shoot out past 200 yards. I was a shooting coach at Camp Lejeune for 6 months back in the early 1980's and got to send lots of 5.56 rounds down range. I live in Johnson City, TN and am also looking for a place to shoot out to 2000 yards and am brand new to long range shooting. I am off to a good start. I reload my own ammo and am in the process of finding a good load my .338 likes and breaking in the barrel at the same time. I am getting some good tight groups at 200 yards and am ready to move out to further distances. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Semper Fi!

Same boat here minus the 338, im shooting a 6.5. Ive been to the oakridge range, its nice but the big range is only open for practice (members only) or comps. Farthest I have here local is 100 and well.........it sucks.

Send me a PM about shooting extreme long range. We just got permission on bigger piece of property. Got steel out to over 3600yds.

I would also be interested in shooting some longer ranges. I am I the process of purchasing a 338 norma and would like to shoot also. If it's not any trouble.

Hey excaliber I live in Bristol and would like to shoot with you sometime. I am trying to send you a pm

Just ran across this thread. Im in east tn as well, in Knoxville. Anyone know of any places to get out to 1000 besides oak ridge? Looking at membership there but might need other options.
Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk