• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any LR 308 Pmags showing up?

I have not seen for myself any appearing in local retail locations or online for anywhere close to MSRP, but one of my LGS received a case of 100 about a week ago which they have priced at $35 + tax per mag, limit 2 per day per customer. Not sure where they got them or how much they had to give to get them, but that's still damn near 2x the price.

I ordered 5 from Brownells about 2 months ago....showed up last week.

Back order and forget seems to be the way of things in the firearms world right now.

Brownells is not accepting backorders on them anymore.

Damn...there goes that idea. Midway gets them in periodically......but they limit your order to two.

Ive bought 15 since the panic started from various online sources and never paid above $21.00. Theyre out there, just need to keep looking and be patient.

Ask me how I know- as soon as I read your post I went to Brownells to back order some. I refuse to pay the prices I am seeing out there. It seems the 223 pmags are more available now. Saw some in a store today for $14.99 and the biggest thing is they still have stock for over a week. Two months ago those would have been gone in 15 minutes. Only a matter of time until the 308 mags catch back up. Looks like I'll keep waiting.

Or, offer up a trade in that subforum?
I moved away from an AICS and traded my spigot atlas bipod for some new pmags for my new semi.308.
It was a good deal for both parties and I had three quick genuine offers.
At some point, most folks with enough precision rifle ADHD accumulate enough good gear that the trade system works well when needs arise.
Just another reason to dig the hide...

I had a backorder placed with DSG Arms in January for 10 mags. They just got in this past Wednesday. I paid $17 a mag with military discount. Backorder and wait is the best thing, plus, if you order from multiple sources you will soon have a steady source of incoming mags. I have received about 5 different shipments of various mags in the past month and didnt pay over MSRP for any of them.

Still waiting on 30 ordered on 12/21 or so. I think they dated it a few days later though, but still a long time ago. Haven't heard nor seen 'em. I don't think Magpul is making them right now. And if they are, it is in very limited numbers.

Did you guys ever think there's a shortage of magazines because you all buy every single one you see anytime you see them? 15 or 30 magazines at a time? Are you going on patrol? Are you loading up for the Zombie Apocalypse? Are you going to the range with 600 rounds loaded up to shoot? l

Backordered from Brownells when the scare started. Forgot about them. It was a nice surprise when they showed up.

I do use them for work. Work does not supply p-mags or any mags for my heavy rifles.

However, now that I have a replacement supply I can use the hell out of the magazines I have in service now.

Did you guys ever think there's a shortage of magazines because you all buy every single one you see anytime you see them? l

Pretty much.

There's a guy who comes into my friend's gun store and he compulsively buys all the powder he can. I think he's bought 20lbs of bullseye over the past few weeks for example. Something in the human psyche that makes people go OH SHIT BUY BUY BUY whenever there's a perceived shortage incoming.

Not knocking it, if you wanna buy til the cows come home that's fine, just kind of funny to me.

I've seen plenty of 30 round ar15 pmags at local gun stores in B'ham for $14.99. Can't recall seeing any 20 rounders in stock lately though.

Did you guys ever think there's a shortage of magazines because you all buy every single one you see anytime you see them? 15 or 30 magazines at a time? Are you going on patrol? Are you loading up for the Zombie Apocalypse? Are you going to the range with 600 rounds loaded up to shoot? l

these mags that I ordered were my only mags, that's why i bought them at least.

so, I just got an email notice that they charged my card for a 10 pack of 308 PMAGS!!! shipping and tracking number confirmed. good things come to those who wait.

I have had 10 on order since Jan.25, 2012 from Allied Armory. Not many people getting them, I was told that Magpul builds them in batches.

I have also been looking for some. I was able to pick two up a few weeks ago, but paid 30.00 a pop, I needed them. I'll just wait until the scare is over to get a few more, it should not be too much longer.

I picked 5 up from Cabelas online about 4 days ago. Shipped yesterday. $19.99/ea

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I just saw one on the shelf at my local Gander Mtn. I bought a case (10) for $30/ea. about a month ago and sold the ones I didn't need on Armslist. Tried to offer them here but my thread was shut down. They seem to be getting a bit more available.

I think they're getting easier to come by. The other day the Cabelas in Allen (Dallas) had a rack full of 556 pmags. Didn't have any 7.62 there but I'm sure some will show up eventually.

I consider my 308 gas gun to be a designated marksman's rifle. I have 4 P-mags, and 5 steel mags for it. I think that about 180 rounds of ammo for a designated marksman's rifle is about adequate. It probably wouldn't hurt to have a couple of spares, but I sure don't want to be humping much more than 180 rounds of 7.62 ammo, a rifle, water, and gear very far. Maybe if someone would drive me everywhere, and pick me up later I could pack more stuff. But at some point, I gotta be reasonable with myself and say I have enough.

I see them every once and awhile at Cabelas website. But they go fast. I have been waiting for the gen3's before I buy anymore.

Bringing this one back up top because I just noticed a post from Magpul on their BARFCOM Industry subforum regarding the new, upcoming 25-round, windowed 7.62 PMAG, as well as the new designed 20-round which states (posted yesterday @ 12.05p EST):

"Finishing up some last details. Should see the 20s very soon, the 25s shortly after."

No definitive timeframe yet, but still...there's hope for all those looking for these mags (and ANY 7.62 PMAGS for that matter) that they'll be arriving on shelves soon.

Hopefully they're working on the 10 round 7.62 PMAGs as well...

And 7.62 PMAG limiters, and ______, and _______....the list is seemingly never-ending! ;)

I know lots of folks are looking out for the 10-round versions as well, as am I. No word in their post on the limited capacity model, but if they are that close on the others, I'd hope that the 10-round mags aren't far behind in the queue.

check Mile High in Colorado or Machine Gun Tours as they can't sell them here anymore, that is if you live outside Colorado!

Cabelas had a bunch in a few weeks ago, I ordered 5 @ $19.99/ea on 7/30 and received them in 2 days. I got an e-mail yesterday that my 5 ordered from Midwayusa.com back in December shipped yesterday at $18.99/ea.

If you set reminders or notify me at these places you get an email that they are in stock. Just ordered them quickly as they sell out usually in an hour or 2.