• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any musicians here?

In my opinion, it was practically everything BEFORE the Black album that was worth listening to. And yes, I appreciate Cliff Burton's contributions, for sure! But everything from the Black album on... I don't own. It ain't who they were.

To each their own.

when you come down to get that wood im saving for you, bring the bagpipes, fuck ya, well get everyone pissed off
Oh i didnt get any pipes. Was gonna try and learn the fingering in the chanter before investing in a set of them. Can buy a hell of a weapon for the cost of a good set of bagpipes. The local pipe and drum band will give free lessons but they hold practices on thursday evenings and those are bad days for me. Either getting off work or going to work. On most of them
I do need to get down to see you been busy getting this other house ready for the market for the past month of off days.

Reactions: oneshot86
I have an Ibanez and amp collecting dust downstairs. I gotta get back into it. I have played mandolin for several years now and love the sound. My wife is a Celtic harpist and has a couple CDs out, it’s a very relaxing sound as well. Good for winter jamming at home.

I don’t think about it like selling out as much as the influence of the transformation of life from a nobody living in an econoline van with 3 other dudes eating bologna on generic bread, looking for a girlfriend with a job so she can buy pizza and McDonald’s to almost instantly everyone knows you, loves you and unlimited money and recording studio time. The transformation changes the out look on music. In my opinion the best music is usually the first two albums.

Ive also noticed that a bands first 2-3 albums is their best. I think its mostly because they know they have to throw good shit on it. Or theyre done. Especially that first one.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
I was pretty good pickin the banjo when I was a boy. I had a stint in a movie.

Yeah, we know.

114ff4fb7d83b76a75d92522119f1443.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Dpp