• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Any new North Texas F-class comp?

Pyrex

Private
Banned !
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2011
USA
Have any new F-class hosts popped up in North Texas lately? It seems over the last 5 years they've been disappearing.

Re: Any new North Texas F-class comp?

Would like to see more pop up in the area.

Even before it was gone, they limited us to 5.56, so it was pretty sad.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stewart</div><div class="ubbcode-body">R.I.P. Fort Wolters. </div></div>

Depends on far you want to travel. CTSA, in New Braunfels, just North of San Antonio, shoots F class and F/TR. No caliber restrictions other than those in the rulebook. Private club, 500 yards max.

http://silhouette-texas.us/

i heard there was a 1000 yrd range to open around justin i guess we will see

I spoke to a guy yesterday that helps run the TSRA state F Class match and another regional match. I have been looking for North and NorthEast Texas matches myself. Oklahoma City, Carthage, TX, Little Rock, AR. are the closest ones I can find to Texarkana (where I live). I can shoot to 1100 at our farm. You are welcome to come to Texarkana and practice.