• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any news on AI 223 mags?

yellowXJ

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2009
Frederick, CO
Like many, I've been looking for an AI .223 magazine or two for months. I was really hoping they'd be relaunched at SHOT but they still seem to be extinct. Does anyone have any REAL info about timing and availability?

Thanks for the recommendation. I know the accurate mag is metal and more expensive but that's about it. Do they work well with an AICS?

I use my accurate mags 99% of the time with my Rock Solid chassis and have yet to have any problems with feeding or anything for that matter.

Everything from everyone seems to be out of stock this time of year doesn't it?

I saw that last week and ended up placing an order to see what happened. I got a call today saying they expected them in within the next 4-8 weeks, but no guarantees. I guess we will see what the future holds.

If not, I need to buy a 3D printer and get to work.

They've unfortunately been saying a few weeks for months. I ended up canceling my order with them a couple months ago when they weren't truly in stock, after waiting quite a while for them.

I figure Mile High will have them as soon as anyone else and they're right down the road from my house.

called PTG and they told me 2 weeks, called swfa on a whim and have 2 in the mail, should be here tomorrow.

You could always just order from sportingservices.co.uk, thats who i get mine from! Iv now even got a 17 shot .223 mag too :cool:

Im on sporting services waiting list and Im looking at 2 months wait before I will get one.And that is the shortest waiting list I could get on .I have a new 223 coming in couple of weeks ARGHHH

Had a back order since November with PTG. The Accurate Mag that I got works perfectly with a Mcree chassis.

Revived from the dead? Anyway, I got a call yesterday from PT&G and my mags are in the mail. So apparently mags are starting to show up.