• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Range Report Any of the ballistics softwares work with DROID

Re: Any of the ballistics softwares work with DROID

Go to marketplace and search ballcalc. It works fine on my droid.

I ask few questions here because most have already been answered many times.
I get my info much quicker by using the search function.
In this case, search on the term "Android" or "Droid".

It saves me time, and saves someone else the hassle of repeating the same thing that has been posted over and over.

The Google advanced search, restricted to snipershide.com as shown in the input screen below, is by far the best way to search this site. Feel free to click on "Date, Usage Rights,..." to further restrict the search.

A sample Google advanced search input screen is shown below. That search turned up more than 3900 links to posts with mil, moa, and hunting in them, all of them on this site.

Just go to this link: http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en

hidesearch.jpg

It's a gift...
laugh.gif

You're probably going to see it again. I've seen so many posts from people which started off, "I tried the search function, but it didn't work..." And the site search function is, well, rudimentary, to be kind. Google rocks!

ooohh! I like that..
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Google advanced search, restricted to snipershide.com as shown in the input screen below, is by far the best way to search this site. Feel free to click on "Date, Usage Rights,..." to further restrict the search.

A sample Google advanced search input screen is shown below. That search turned up more than 3900 links to posts with mil, moa, and hunting in them, all of them on this site.

Just go to this link: http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en

hidesearch.jpg

</div></div>