• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing Any one here in Missouri hog huntn

TreeMUP

Private
Minuteman
Dec 27, 2011
Missouri
Well here in Missouri outside of Fort Leanordwood, curious if anyone here is in MO and hog hunting. Lookn to see if I can find some public areas or some hints on were the best hogn is done.

Re: Any one here in Missouri hog huntn

Don't know about that part of the state but around Lake Wappapello there is plenty of Corps ground and lots of hogs.

Im game on driven for them, just got here at the end of Oct and ready for some hunting. Do you spot stalk still hunt or run them with dogs down there. Im goin to pull up that lake and see round bout were it is. Thanks

The guys around here do both. I've never been, we have only caught them in a round pen and for extermination purposes. I know that the D hwy side of the lake is where a lot of hogs are killed, not so many in Butler county. The Corps controls a lot of ground around it they will flood up to 400ft so they own anything uder that and usually the adjacent tracts. It is well posted so you will know when you are on them.

What if you dont mind me askn, what is the D highway. Tryn to do some research of the area down that way. Try to locate some large tracts down there to do some hunting on. Game on any type of hogn down there.