• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any one try the Burstfire 2 in 1 Case Annealer & Case Prep Center ?

Sniperwannabee

CWO
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Changes every 4 years
    Seem like a genius idea to have the two together. Basically a annealeaz and case prep center all in one for the same price as a annealeaz. Plus he is a supporter on here! Looking to see if any one has any feedback with it

Last edited:
    Reactions: AFancyPenguin
    Got mine in towards the beginning of the week. Easy to setup, the attachment to the propane torch takes a little fiddling, but no big deal. I used tempilaq to get a reading on some test brass and proceeded to anneal ~75 5x fired cases. First annealing experience for me and all seems to have gone well.

I received one a couple weeks ago. yes it anneals brass but the added bonus feature is the case prep included in the price. yes, you do need to purchase the tools separately but minimal compared to most products. start up vids are pretty straight forward and CS is on point.

Just broke down and ordered one. I put it off for a while since I need to do 338lapua size cases as well. So I'll be anxiously waiting on those wheels to get released.

Reactions: Singleshot
    Mine came in today. It was packaged very well and I really like the idea of having 2 tools in 1.

I set it up and ran a bunch of cases. And I'm sure it works like just about every other single propane torch annealer. I picked this one because it has a hopper, which not all do. And has the case prep on top, so it'll get me out of using my hand tools.

I'm assuming he didn't pay for a commercial account. No idea though, just seen he only had a supporter tag

I see brass shavings and going everywhere.

I can't comment to that yet. It does have a kickstand on the back so I'm guessing it's ment to lay down for brass prep.

20220119_164153.jpg

Does it work with 6 dasher or are they to short?