• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Any opinions on Don Hume holsters

G

I have one of a cheap nylon IWB for my Glock from Don Hume. Not much of a gauge for the rest of the products though.

Anyone use one of the thigh rigs? I'm looking to replace my Safariland because it doesn't seem to like my Surefire 300 in a model meant for a 200.

Re: Any opinions on Don Hume holsters

Used a couple pancake type leather with Glock 23 and CZ 75 compact. Held up well, not as thick as some others and mold well to area worn. They are very reasonably priced for what you get.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bronco</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Used a couple pancake type leather with Glock 23 and CZ 75 compact. Held up well, not as thick as some others and mold well to area worn. They are very reasonably priced for what you get. </div></div>

+1.

ive got 2 leather holsters for 1911 from don hume. fit good and are holding up really well. i'd buy another.

Great production holsters. Some of the custom/semicustom makers Doc1911 listed are not much more expensive.

I have one issued for work. 15 years going and looks near new. the pancake with thumbsnap type. I would buy one for sure. I had a butt ugly duty holster that was issued too. It worked better than the similar function Safariland but was hideously butt ugly.

The pancake holsters are well well worth what they ask for them.