• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any Opinions on the DTA SRS?

Re: Any Opinions on the DTA SRS?

I have only been able to shoot mine twice and I love it so far!!

I have been very satisfied with mine. Anything in particular you are wanting to know?

I'm thrilled with mine. Have three calibers using the same suppressor and optic. I started out with the .338, but have been using the .308 more. Have not tried the .300 mag.

Swapping between calibers is easy, and I have been able to re-zero in 6 rounds.

The only optic mount I found that works right is the DTA mount, so get one with your rifle.

Best part is a precision rifle fits in a short tac rifle case. It is very compact.

Plan to buy a .338 suppressor at SHOT and I'll be set.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wilb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm thrilled with mine. Have three calibers using the same suppressor and optic. I started out with the .338, but have been using the .308 more. Have not tried the .300 mag.
</div></div>

Does having one suppressor for different calibers affect accuracy at all?

I don't think using the .338 suppressor for the .30 cal rounds will affect accuracy any more than using a .30 cal suppressor. My only experience here is using a .30 cal for 6.8mm with excellent results.

This is why DTA threads all barrels for the .338 can.

Bill