• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Any quality Kahr sized autos with rails made?

jml403

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2008
Stafford, VA/ GA
My wife and I started the handgun hunt fairly recently. I have followed advice from other threads advising to let the woman pick the gun that feels right, etc. The Kahr P9, and a small 9mm kimber mini 1911 were the most compatible for her hand size, and she said they just felt right. One problem we want to put a small weapon mounted flashlight onto the pistol. Kahr has no rail, mini 9mm 1911 with a rail is over a grand. I'd like to stay below that figure.

So, am I missing any options? The winning bill would be a Kahr grip sized semi-auto with a small rail, that is high quality, and obviously reliable. If anyone has suggestions that would be great. (XD subcomp, wasn't liked, that is the only one we could find meeting the criteria)

Thanks!

Re: Any quality Kahr sized autos with rails made?

I havn't seen those before, I will try to find some reviews and one at a local dealer so she can check it out. I wonder where its made, damn its tough finding anything made in the states these days that doesnt cost a mint.
edit-Made in Germany, I guess thats better than Croatia with the XD's...

Re: Any quality Kahr sized autos with rails made?

I went and looked at a PPS after work today, I wasn't too impressed. Can anyone else suggest some pistols to look at?