• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Any recommended wrist watch or similar gadget?

Warfighter1

Private
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2012
Oregon
I have come to realize that I would benefit from a device on my wrist to help me in several areas. 1 is in the gym lifting weights. I need to time my rest between sets. Another, I am a shooter in various shooting sports, and an outdoors enthusiast as well who gets dirty and sometimes lost in the woods. I would like recommendations on products that could help me in these areas. Anyone have any?

casio pathfinder. great watches; sams had them on close out for 90$ a few weeks back. was going to buy a suunto but reviews are bad. maybe someone here has fist hand experience with those.

Got a Suunto Core All Black. Love it. It's my daily wear. The functions are accurate. My biggest beef is that I go through a battery every 9ish months or so, and the storm watch function is annoying if you live in a hilly area. I replaced the stock rubber strap with a set of lugs and a nato band.