• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any Rem Mod 37 shooters

Re: Any Rem Mod 37 shooters

I have one...Love it and will never sell it or any piece of it.

It's the perfect trainer as it's just as heavy as a Rem 40X in .308 and has one of the best magazines ever built. It's also a wicked accurate once I find the lot of rimfire ammo it likes.

I have a picture of it on our Facebook page

Respectfully,

--KJ

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I tried to buy one for a year....the owner picks about every other gun show to bring it and I never know when he will bring it. It's a pristine example with the unique mag with the spring loaded feed ramp. It's so nice I wouldn't dream of mounting optics on it. Hopefully this fall I'll manage to get it.

I've got 2 513T's and a 541X that are keeping me busy and Winny 75T that is fun as well. </div></div>Hopefully you can get it from the Gent.

I have one and shoot it on occasion.
Rem37After001.jpg

The rifle barrel had been cut by the previous owner, as well as a host of other Mickey Mouse stuff. Took a bit to get it all back right.
It's a shooter though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KJDrake</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have one...Love it and will never sell it or any piece of it.

It's the perfect trainer as it's just as heavy as a Rem 40X in .308 and has one of the best magazines ever built. It's also a wicked accurate once I find the lot of rimfire ammo it likes.

I have a picture of it on our Facebook page

Respectfully,

--KJ
</div></div>Hey Brother... Had one back in the 90's with a Super Target Spot on it.. Cheap to shoot and deadly as hell. Old school scope. Brain fart was getting rid of because I was a gun slut at that point. Miss it. Will find another. They were old school and built like a brick outhouse..

SF

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike Hull</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have one and shoot it on occasion.
Rem37After001.jpg

The rifle barrel had been cut by the previous owner, as well as a host of other Mickey Mouse stuff. Took a bit to get it all back right.
It's a shooter though. </div></div>Oh hell yea..Little .22 stick brings back some good range time. Thanks for sharing Mike.

My grandpa had one with a laminated stock. I wish I'd known he was selling it, I'd liked to have got it from him.

At least afew of us have/do/use to own one. Bet most on here don't even know what they are. Great 60's 70's shooting history with them. Men, Thanks for shareing! Now I'm going to go out and buy another one..

Found a picture of mine...

IMG_3565.jpg

I agree that most people don't know they exist. When I first saw it at the gun store I thought it was a 40X. Then I saw the magazine and was really confused. I see guy's here always going head over heals when a 40x gets built up as a trainer but those are all single shots. If you look hard enough you can get a repeater like this for almost the same money.

The trigger is pretty decent but there was one old timer that was doing his own trigger for the 37 that was unbelievable...can't remember his name.

I feel like I have to go shoot mine now...LOL.

--KJ

My first good .22 was a 40x that I shot in competition. It was a loaner I managed to buy later. I always wanted a 37 as it is magazine fed, or else move try to find a Win. 75. I believe the trigger mod/job being referred to before was the Sweany trigger.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmcMT</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike Hull</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have one and shoot it on occasion.
It's a shooter though. </div></div>Oh hell yea..Little .22 stick brings back some good range time. Thanks for sharing Mike. </div></div>

Y/W. Glad you enjoyed it.

I have four of them in various stages of assembly/missing parts. The jewel is a complete, box stock 37 with a Fecker scope on it. I have the aperture sights and both the single shot adaptor and the 5 shot magazine for it.

Rem37.jpg

I have enough parts to build 2 of the others into working rifles. I have two aftermarket stocks for them, but the third will always be a parts gun.

Fast Ed

I have a couple, one is bone stock,and the other has all the bells and whistles....Kenyon stock,trigger,and stainless barrel. Both are great shooters.

You Men are just killing me, when I'm looking for another one.. Have you no shame with your eye candy!! lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fast Ed</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have four of them in various stages of assembly/missing parts. The jewel is a complete, box stock 37 with a Fecker scope on it. I have the aperture sights and both the single shot adaptor and the 5 shot magazine for it.

Rem37.jpg

I have enough parts to build 2 of the others into working rifles. I have two aftermarket stocks for them, but the third will always be a parts gun.

Fast Ed </div></div>Oh yea.. Tease an old Marine on the hunt for another.. Have you no heart man!! LOL