• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any Rifle Training in OH,KY?

MJPrtscv

Private
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2010
NKY
If anyone knows of any rifle training in Ohio,Kentucky, or Indiana please let me know... Thanks

Re: Any Rifle Training in OH,KY?

What type of rifle training are you interested in?

Fundamentals (where you start), or more advanced training?

I have a course which may appeal to you. Go to my profile, and click home page address to get to my web site which gives details.

Thunder Valley Precision

TVP Events

Tom Sarver's place is about 45-60 minutes east of Columbus, OH.

The range is nothing short of outstanding, steel targets all the way out to 1 mile.

Tom is World Record Shooter, and he can cover anything from Tactical, Hunting, to Competative.

He can provide a one-on-one training session, or you can come out for one of the "Newbee Shoots".

I try to make it up at least once a month for a match, great shooters, great place to shoot.

Best of Luck,
M Richardson

We would be glad to help you out. Let us know what we can do for you. We customize your training to your needs.

Thanks,
Tom Sarver
Thunder Valley Precision
740-502-6530

+1 for Tactical Defense Institute. Lots of experience built into their cadre.

They are about 70 miles East of Cincinnati in Adams County.

Regards,
Greyson

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Sarver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We would be glad to help you out. Let us know what we can do for you. We customize your training to your needs.

Thanks,
Tom Sarver
Thunder Valley Precision
740-502-6530

</div></div>I'm in Dresden. Where exactly are you guys and what do you offer? Need an experienced instructor? lol

I have also been to TDI....John Benner is a great human being!
I guess Bowie is OK too....kidding they are the BEST!

Mike,
We are located in Coshocton county, actually a little town called Plainfield. You can take 93 north thru Adamsville to Plainfield or 541 east to TR 118 south. You are about 30 minutes away.
Please feel free to call me anytime at 740-502-6530.

Thanks,