• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Any single dudes in the NY area looking for a date

MLC

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 4, 2004
Solebury, PA
This charming young lady is in need of a male.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/woUOrCTVC20&feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/woUOrCTVC20&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Any single dudes in the NY area looking for a date

SHANKSTER, where are you?

Drunk lovin', amazing BJs, Sunday evening gangbangs, uncontrollable queefs from a stripper and all for a carton of cigarettes... what's not to love? I'm moving to NY, lookin' this chick up on Valentine's Day.

Wow, old fashioned girls are the best, right? This little beauty is the kind you can't wait to take home to meet Mom. You stay classy, Staten Island! (I'm pretty sure that's the first time those five words have ever been in a sentence together.)

I'm going to Staten Island.......and I'm bringing beer and cigarettes.

Typical Jets fan. Always classy.

WOW!!! Just WOW!!! Her father must be proud!

Judging from the background it looks like she's one of those people that live in the tunnels under the city.

Sounds like she's a wanna be comedian who is trying out a female Andrew Dice Clay schtick, wait till she finds out that not only is she not dateable. but not funny either.

She ruined feta cheese for me...forever.

Whats everyone problem with this girl, shes hot I'd do her, but then again my computer doesn't have sound right now so I have no idea whats shes saying.

E3

It is probably for the best that your sound is not working......

I think I am going to be sick to my stomach.... as long as I can remember wasting this six minutes of my life!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dang what a swamp rat! </div></div>

nah we'd run here outta the swamp to

You know this is total BS. I agree, a Dice wanna be...

God that accent is killing me....

IS this an audition tape for Jersey Shore?

Truly a skank

It's so bad that even the parrot flew off from its perch under her ear ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rarebreed93</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SHANKSTER, where are you? </div></div>

If she was 200lbs heavier he would have his perfect woman.

Staten Island is a nice place..half of it is a landfill for the rest of NYC.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sniper2ndrep</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Staten Island is a nice place..half of it is a landfill for the rest of NYC. </div></div>

Friend of mine just moved there. I live in a rural lake community, surrounded by mountains, and good honest working people. My friends asshole old lady said it is too "redneck, and filled with white trash" here. She's from downtown Brooklyn NY, and hates the country. They have two young kids, and they loved it here. In lieu of a nasty divorce over living here my buddy rents out his house, and everybody moves to an apartment in Staten Island, so SHE can be "happy". My buddy told me that they were'nt at the new place 10 minutes, and his 6 year old son got fucked up by a local punk kid. I feel truly sorry for my buddy, and his kids. His old lady can go to hell.

You know there is some dude out there that just has to have him some of that. Probably on crack though.

Anyone who begins a conversation with(or even says) "what up, yo" is automatically my mortal enemy, so the romance was over here from the outset!

Bleech...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fritz24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone who begins a conversation with(or even says) "what up, yo" is automatically my mortal enemy, so the romance was over here from the outset!

Bleech... </div></div>

Fritz, you're so close to this lovely young belle. You should seriously think about falling on the grenade here and taking her out, if nothing else than to provide a good story for all of us. Think of the possibilities...

Come on guys--"locktite on her dildo"! I kinda dig a woman who even knows what locktite is!!

too many teeth for me ... wait I could remedy that.

I finally have something better than baseball stats and geometry to "study on" when going that extra mile.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZLBubba</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fritz24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone who begins a conversation with(or even says) "what up, yo" is automatically my mortal enemy, so the romance was over here from the outset!

Bleech... </div></div>

Fritz, you're so close to this lovely young belle. You should seriously think about falling on the grenade here and taking her out, if nothing else than to provide a good story for all of us. Think of the possibilities... </div></div>

Ya know, I will be in NYC tomorrow - it'll be just be short hop to Staten Island where all that classy, wellbred, pu$$y-fartin' woman-flesh awaits.

Perhaps, I was too hasty...
whistle.gif

if she fell asleep while blowing me, she would wake up with a sore ass and a webpage.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if she fell asleep while blowing me, she would wake up with a sore ass and a webpage. </div></div>

That is some funny shit right there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if she fell asleep while blowing me, she would wake up with a sore ass and a webpage. </div></div>

That's the best thing I've read all day! LOL

Thanks Axeman!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BasraBoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if she fell asleep while blowing me, she would wake up with a sore ass and a webpage. </div></div>

That's the best thing I've read all day! LOL

Thanks Axeman! </div></div>

Ditto! Outstanding!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: varmint6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">too many teeth for me ... wait I could remedy that. </div></div>

The teeth are retractable.

Amazing how so many people are so starved for attention that they all resort to being outrageous. What happened to personal pride?