• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Member Link Up Any southern CA shooters out there?

Re: Any southern CA shooters out there?

Shooting at my property in 29 palms when the weather cools down. Long range stuff 500-1800 yrds. Let me know if you are interested in joining us

Im in southern california (rancho cucamonga) and Im looking for a few guys to go to the range with and maybe get some tips from. I am building my first long range rifle but have shot since I was 13. Here is a photo of my rifle, still waiting on the stock and BDM.

My email is TravisLee at gmail.com if anyone wants to meet up when the weather is nice and hit the range.

Travis

Edit: the image didnt load but its an SPS tactical .308 with a bushnell 10x and bipod.

Have a great range here outside of 29Palms. Clubhouse facilities with steel out to a mile and paper target frames 50yds-400yrds. Also have a monthly rifle shoot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TWO MAN ATTACK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shooting at my property in 29 palms when the weather cools down. Long range stuff 500-1800 yrds. Let me know if you are interested in joining us</div></div>

If you need a shootin buddy, hit me up

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoomerTG1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TWO MAN ATTACK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shooting at my property in 29 palms when the weather cools down. Long range stuff 500-1800 yrds. Let me know if you are interested in joining us</div></div>

If you need a shootin buddy, hit me up </div></div>

I'd be willing to meet up for a shoot sometime after I get home this spring. Just let me know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTisinger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody know of anything up towards Bakersfield at all? </div></div>

5 Dogs Shooting Range

Moving to Riverside area in about a month from Texas. Been looking to make some friends in the area. Have a HS 338 that I've pushed to 1500 but would like to go more.

I'd be interested in getting out and shooting with some Hide members. I'm in SD but am willing to drive.

I go between SD and LA a lot, interested in meeting some hide members who can give me a couple of tips, been hunting since I was 7 and just decided to get into precision shooting, custom rifle building and handloading.

Pinzmann, where's this range you speak of? I'm in San Diego but wouldn't mind driving out to Yucca Valley/29 Palms area

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 4literranger485</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm near california city. looking to get out to 600-1000 yds for some shooting soon! </div></div>

We go out just past the city of Mojave off of Garlock rd. Back up in the mountains we have a great spot. Depending on how you orient yourself you can shoot for a LONG way....

I have even left steel out there to bang away on. Some of it is hidden and some is still standing. I put it out there some 5-6 years ago and it's still there.

I shot out to 1k a couple of times at a range on the Pala Indian reservation. Precision Arms in Escondido used to sponsor shoots there every month. It was a really nice range. Steel all the way out in something around 100y increments out to 1k. It's been years since I was there. Kind of difficult to shoot on sometimes because it was only open to the public on something strange like every 3rd Sunday.

I own a rental in 29 Palms and will be around for about a month towards end of March, moswt of April. I would be happy to learn from some of you long range ninjas, being fairly new to precision shooting myself.

Wife just bought me a Remy XCR Tactical in .300WM that Im trying to put glass on right now. Will be ready to warm up bythe time I get home. Let me know gentlemen, Ill buy a round of beers afterwards.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Roddd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pinzmann, where's this range you speak of? I'm in San Diego but wouldn't mind driving out to Yucca Valley/29 Palms area </div></div>

I believe he is talking about the one about 10 minutes east of town, right near the dump. There is plenty of space out that way.

Pfiddy, lemme know when you're back in town. If you have the property to shoot on, I'll make the drive out there.

out here in Ridgecrest. out in the desert. Just getting back into shooting and all.

In 29 palms and past 29 palms is Ideal for long range shooting. We go and stay out for a weekend. Motorcycles, trap, long range all on the menu out there. Lots of fun when its not blistering hot.