• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Any word on Nightforce 20 MOA turret?

JBomb

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2010
Illinois
I read on another site that Nightforce was coming out with a 20 MOA(per revolution with .25 clicks)elevation knob in mid 2010. I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about it?

Sorry if it has been posted before, I did a search...but I couldn't find anything.

Re: Any word on Nightforce 20 MOA turret?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBomb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I read on another site that Nightforce was coming out with a 20 MOA(per revolution with .25 clicks)elevation knob in mid 2010. I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about it?

Sorry if it has been posted before, I did a search...but I couldn't find anything. </div></div>

Talked with them yesterday.
They had some equipment set backs and said to call back in another month or so.
frown.gif

Hopefully another 60-90 days...we shall see