• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Any word on the Viper PST?

Re: Any word on the Viper PST?

Hmmm...it was april just last week. I'm not holding my breath, but I do have one on order - they'll get here when they get here i guess.

You can get 'em fast, you can get 'em cheap, or you can get 'em right.

Pick two.

Cheap and right sounds good. I'd wait 2 years for a SN3 TPAL to be done up to my specs if I could get it for $500, but retain the current quality they built to now.
laugh.gif

I'll just keep on dreamin' . . .
smile.gif

When I e-mailed Vortex last week, I was told June? Couldn't wait that long, went with the SWFA SS 3-9. Have to get the Viper PST for the next build in the fall.

A buddy just ordered one, they told him June as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Basher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cheap and right sounds good. I'd wait 2 years for a SN3 TPAL to be done up to my specs if I could get it for $500, but retain the current quality they built to now.
laugh.gif

I'll just keep on dreamin' . . .
smile.gif
</div></div>

Now your talking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

OUCH! June? Hmmm...don't think I'll cancel the order, but need to get this Millet replaced ASAP. What do you all think about a SS 10 or 16X for a .308 savage for long range target stuff?
Then, when the PST arrives, I can replace the Osprey on my remmy with whatever this back-up scope ends up being.

I have someone that may be buying my scope too... i was hoping the april date was good. But i'd guess i'd rather have them work out all the issues and come in june.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OUCH! June? Hmmm...don't think I'll cancel the order, but need to get this Millet replaced ASAP. What do you all think about a SS 10 or 16X for a .308 savage for long range target stuff?
Then, when the PST arrives, I can replace the Osprey on my remmy with whatever this back-up scope ends up being.</div></div>

If you can find a falcon menace??