• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up anybody else in Charlotte NC area?

Re: anybody else in Charlotte NC area?

There are several of us on here.

LR shooting in NC is Butner or Camp Lejeune at this point...pretty much.

John

Thanks for the reply. Glad to hear there are some local guys. By "pretty much" I'm guessing you mean ...unless you know someone with enough land and desire who has set up there own range... just for starters though I was thinking about joining the Charlotte rifle club in Waxhaw. do you know anything about it?

I like your signature btw I've watched that interview a couple dozen times

Yep, I used to shoot the high power match at CRPC regularly but with all my travelling to larger matches I find it tough to get a weekend to get down there (about 1.5 hrs from my house). 300 yard range, also have several pistol ranges and most folks I know that are members there seem to like it. But yeah, otherwise, you are going to need some private land access. Which is what I did...bought a bunch of land that included a house and just built my own range...problem solved. Besides, I didnt like having neighbors, so it worked out great. :)

John

Speedemon9r
I am a member of CR-PC and try and shoot there a couple of times a month. They have a great facilty, the only drawback being the maximum range is 300 yds.