• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Anybody in th KC area?

not-atf-30154975.png

• Haha
Reactions: Alphatreedog
I'm in the area, don't shoot much outside of my backyard much, and when I do it's almost always blackpowder muzzleloaders and cap and ball.

Lots of ranges in the area though.

Branden

Man I had to read that twice . Thought the title read KFC .
Raises the question . Does Snow Monster taste like chicken 🍗 ?

Man I had to read that twice . Thought the title read KFC .
Raises the question . Does Snow Monster taste like chicken 🍗 ?
It's not often that an epic thread presents itself to the shooting community for massive ridicule, and entertainment...however tail of the flippy is angry thread, and all the shenanigans that went with it....was f'in epic.

Branden

When I lived in the metro area on the Kansas side of the river, I frequented Centerfire Shooting Sports in Olathe. It's obviously not LR or PRS style shooting but both the employees and the patrons at that time were good people. I'm sure they would be willing to help link you up with other like minded individuals.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
Great Plains Guns in Ottawa, KS hosts matches. They are approximately an hour south of you I-35.

Kansas Precision Rifle Club has a FB page that's pretty active as well. Missouri has the MOST group on FB also.