• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anybody know what this ammo is? 223

stello1001

Professional Newb
Minuteman
  • Feb 20, 2017
    Corpus Christi TX
    As title states, anybody know of this ammo or have experience with it? It is listed as made in USA. I thought Norma ammo was made on the other side of the pond but what do i know. Would this be "match grade" and what brass do they use?

X0DcsxPeykjMD9lyOjyMH0vkJDfg59QYcRaSjBIWUIA.jpg

Kinda want to try a case out if it's Norma brass but don't know much on it...

I have no experience with the loaded ammo, but I have done some work with RUAG brass. Mine was nato spec/stamped, DAG 15. Out of the box, they are quite consistent in measurements, and about equal to IMI for case volume. I got five firings from the first batch, before I started to feel an impending case head sep with a dental pick tool. I ran them fairly hard, and trimmed each loading.

I have no experience with the loaded ammo, but I have done some work with RUAG brass. Mine was nato spec/stamped, DAG 15. Out of the box, they are quite consistent in measurements, and about equal to IMI for case volume. I got five firings from the first batch, before I started to feel an impending case head sep with a dental pick tool. I ran them fairly hard, and trimmed each loading.

I've never used RUAG brass but from what I hear, it's not bad at all. I would not hesitate to try it but in this case, I have no idea what brass they are using.