Anybody know what this ammo is? 223

stello1001

Professional Newb
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2017
Corpus Christi TX
As title states, anybody know of this ammo or have experience with it? It is listed as made in USA. I thought Norma ammo was made on the other side of the pond but what do i know. Would this be "match grade" and what brass do they use?

X0DcsxPeykjMD9lyOjyMH0vkJDfg59QYcRaSjBIWUIA.jpg

Kinda want to try a case out if it's Norma brass but don't know much on it...

TheOfficeT-Rex

Primer Minister
Minuteman
  • May 19, 2019
    I have no experience with the loaded ammo, but I have done some work with RUAG brass. Mine was nato spec/stamped, DAG 15. Out of the box, they are quite consistent in measurements, and about equal to IMI for case volume. I got five firings from the first batch, before I started to feel an impending case head sep with a dental pick tool. I ran them fairly hard, and trimmed each loading.

stello1001

Professional Newb
    Minuteman
    Feb 20, 2017
    Corpus Christi TX
    I have no experience with the loaded ammo, but I have done some work with RUAG brass. Mine was nato spec/stamped, DAG 15. Out of the box, they are quite consistent in measurements, and about equal to IMI for case volume. I got five firings from the first batch, before I started to feel an impending case head sep with a dental pick tool. I ran them fairly hard, and trimmed each loading.

I've never used RUAG brass but from what I hear, it's not bad at all. I would not hesitate to try it but in this case, I have no idea what brass they are using.