• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Anybody know where to find the GUI and FGPA for an iRay MH25?

nikonNUT

The harbinger of... making things not work anymore
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 6, 2019
    Gunlandia
    Hey guys,
    So the menu selector knob on my MH25 is loose and it is going back. Talked to iRay and they were very helpful and told me to start an RMA but I am running into an issue. They are asking for the GUI and the FGPA and I don't even see a device info option in the advanced menu. Am I missing something and/or is their a hidden menu? I even plugged it up to my computer with the USB cable to see if it would show up as an external drive that might have a system file or something but I got nothing but and external power indicator. Any thoughts or suggestions? Wanna get this dude fixed! TIA!

Did you call iray usa? That sounds weird. Not to mention I'm fairly certain IRAY uses an asic, not an fpga in their cameras.

Reactions: nikonNUT
    Did you call iray usa? That sounds weird. Not to mention I'm fairly certain IRAY uses an asic, not an fpga in their cameras.
    I did. Spoke to Nathan today and he told me to get it to them ASAP and they would get if fixed/replaced. I ended up putting "No system info in menu" for both the GUI and the FPGA. The RMA request went through and I'll call tomorrow and let them know what's up. I can't seeing it being a big deal.

Last edited:
    I personally have not had to use their customer service, but I typically have only heard good things. I'm sure they'll get you squared away.

Reactions: nikonNUT