• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anybody know who has primers in stock for AR15/AR10.

Tactical trashcan

Fish On!
Minuteman
May 17, 2020
Nevada
Just wondering if anyone here has a supplier they know that has fed210/210m fed205/205m, CCI 200, CCI 400 or br2 in stock. I have some Winchester small, large, magnum rifle primers. Haven’t seen anyone on here in any threads I have read that use it or recommend Winchester primers. I got quite a bit of powder and 308 bullets. Need to get .223 bullets and a press/equipment so I can roll my own and actually go shoot since ammo is so $$$ and non existent. I have around 2k of .308/ 7.62 and 4K Of .223/5.56 ammo just don’t want to use it up, would like to save that factory stuff and actually reload the brass I already got and develop some good loads for my semi autos and rem 700 in.308. I also was wondering if anybody has even shot let alone reloaded (Swiss made) saltech m80 ball ammo brass? They had it for $279 for 560 round cans before the COVID hit our country and I new this ammo gouging/shortage was coming and just figured it would go bang worst case since the Swiss tend to make pretty decent stuff usually. I have other brass to reload as well, Remington and lake city. Thanks again even if nobody wants to divulge where they are getting primers, totally understandable, just figured it was worth asking you all.😉

Just wondering if anyone here has a supplier they know that has fed210/210m fed205/205m, CCI 200, CCI 400 or br2 in stock. I have some Winchester small, large, magnum rifle primers. Haven’t seen anyone on here in any threads I have read that use it or recommend Winchester primers. I got quite a bit of powder and 308 bullets. Need to get .223 bullets and a press/equipment so I can roll my own and actually go shoot since ammo is so $$$ and non existent. I have around 2k of .308/ 7.62 and 4K Of .223/5.56 ammo just don’t want to use it up, would like to save that factory stuff and actually reload the brass I already got and develop some good loads for my semi autos and rem 700 in.308. I also was wondering if anybody has even shot let alone reloaded (Swiss made) saltech m80 ball ammo brass? They had it for $279 for 560 round cans before the COVID hit our country and I new this ammo gouging/shortage was coming and just figured it would go bang worst case since the Swiss tend to make pretty decent stuff usually. I have other brass to reload as well, Remington and lake city. Thanks again even if nobody wants to divulge where they are getting primers, totally understandable, just figured it was worth asking you all.😉
I've been seeing them pop up then go OOS within minutes all over the net. My local farm store just got a boat load of Fed 205. If they have them Sunday I may go pick some up...

I see they do have some CCI in Vegas, store pickup only though. Thanks for the info footsteps. [edit] they only got a few boxes in stock, not worth driving 2 1/2 hours to get 5 boxes. I’ll keep checking online. Wish they would ship them. Cheaper than gas and my a/c isn’t working right now so it’s a miserable drive. You can tell where my priorities are, it’s record breaking temps this next 5 days in Nevada and I would still rather have more firearms related items than a/c !😅

Last edited:
Lesson 1
One should not distract from the other
Lesson 2
Stock enough loaded ammo for 3 yrs minimum
Lesson 3
Stock enough components for 3 yrs minimum
Lesson 4
If you have not followed #2 and #3 large amounts of cash and or ass are the acceptable substitute
Lesson 5
Don't be a poor

@TheGerman
Has been tagged to give a ruling on my rules.

• Haha
Reactions: Steel head
prime ammo has a vegas location. Get a part time job in trade for ammo....

Indentured servitude is also acceptable and will be added to rule #4

Powder Valley had them, the day before yesterday....for about 9 minutes. People crashed their website.

Couple years ago I bought 25 k small magnum primers rifle Never thought about selling them until I saw dumb asses are paying $100 plus delivery on 1k of primers. It’s making it really hard for me not to unload 15 k right now .

$100 plus shipping is a relative bargain compared to what I’m seeing on Gunbroker currently. Here’s an example:

Yeah, I've got a case or more of primers in APS strips that someone gave me years ago. It may be time to unload those...but shipping is such a PITA....

Yea it is, if you can work out the shipping you’ll make bank right now. I started stocking up on reloading stuff about a year ago when supply chains were fairly robust but still need a shit-ton more of those Remington 7-1/2 primers. They’ve always been somewhat hard to come by.

Most of the shortages go about 6 months. Prices will be higher for another 6 months after that and then flatten out. They never seem to go back to the lows but it follows inflation if you take out the shortages and highs

That’s crazy, current bid of $245 and the buy it now is ludicrous! But then again, so are the times we live in at the moment, ha ha.

C21BA1C1-9EAC-40AF-A2E3-658E5EFFC9D5.jpeg

prime ammo has a vegas location. Get a part time job in trade for ammo....

Indentured servitude is also acceptable and will be added to rule #4
Armscor is out here in po dunk Pahrump, not like it’s top tier ammo, but they sure seem to think it is with the prices they want now!😏

Once this whole bullshit blows over, theres going to be three positive side effects from it.

1 - More people will be prepared and have possibly even gotten into shooting.

2 - 'Gun control' is dead for quite some time. Even fucking Karens are panic buying guns at this point. Sadly, one of the absolute best things that could happen for 'gun rights' is the BLM terrorism to even hint at moving into the suburbs because Karen is all about feelings until it effects her.

3 - You will never ever have to hear other peoples' bullshit again about how you don't 'need' all that ammo, gear, body armor, reloading supplies, etc. I think everyone has finally figured it out and there's noone sitting around right now thinking, 'man, why do I have all these guns, all this ammo and that plate carrier'.

I do admire your positive thinking and hope that is the case as you suggest, even anti gun liberals are running out panic buying. But from what I have witnessed, the libtards don’t function with proper mental thought process and common sense. They deny logic and statistical data, thinking that the world will somehow become a utopia if they get their way, no matter how much the failures of the paths they choose are evident. Not that I am perfect in my ways, but I can clearly call a dumpster fire for what it is, a dumpster fire. 😔They ruined most of their home areas with their political agendas, then flee to free states to get away from what they created and try to bring the same politics expecting a different outcome. Pretty much the dictionary definition of insanity, Repeating the same thing expecting a different outcome.

Reactions: nn8734