• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone an AR-15.com member?

I lurk over there from time to time. What can I do to help?

Yeah I've been booted from that sight too twice. Bunch of basement dwelling call of duty bitches over there. So many rules and if you break one your put up on suspension until their butt heals. Cripes.
But I still have an account. If I can help let me know

I 've only been banned there once so far. Anybody able to help me get another account, please PM me. I have no idea how to do it. I tried but it didnt work. Only reason I was ever there was to buy crap. I was never active in the forum, but I got banned for backing out of a deal. (One in maybe 200 transactions over there)

I got a life time boot out of ARFCom by Cape Hunter who originally I though was gay but later found out was a woman because no man with a penis would get so butt hurt over my comments on the sad state of affairs in Oregon.

I got a life time boot out of ARFCom by Cape Hunter who originally I though was gay but later found out was a woman because no man with a penis would get so butt hurt over my comments on the sad state of affairs in Oregon.

Ha Ha, and I thought I got banned for ARCOM for a good reason....