• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone else feeling beat down?

Lost my job due to COVID in April...layed off technically but they'll never call me back because my remaining salaried former coworkers are working 60 hour weeks for 40 hours pay because they are terrified of losing their gigs. No jobs worth a shit here....too old at 64 and too heavily invested to move.

Watching my retirement slide into the shitter along with my neighborhood. 6 shot and one dead last weekend. Alcohol helps but unemployment ends soon and $1200 per month for COBRA eats that all up anyway.

Feeling beat down myself.

VooDoo

Close to same type thing took retirement, got a settlement from employer and taking ss at 62.

Beats wearing an orange suit.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
When you get into the pocket of a fortune 500 company you get black balled because they will pay off everyone including government employees to get back at you.

The closer you get to being able to free yourself from the corporate commi chanes the harder they push because there is not any punishment for them. It's sport to them.

Whenever someone breaks and dishes out the punishment I asume they earned it.

I just keep telling myself, this too will pass

I need to tough out corporate america for 6-7 more years (If they don't eliminate me), then things will change. At that point I will hopefully have both my children started off in life as working adults. I will have more options for employment at that point.
Do you have a side hustle yet?