• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone else getting Smoked

UP of Michigan has been a haze for a few days now

this is nothing compared to the 1980's eruption of mt. st Helens now that was ash in the sky wait till yellow stone goes off that's going to be even bigger .

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
It was hazy as hell the last 2 days herein CNY. Less than 1 mile visibility.

For once, the air quality inside the machine shop, was better than outside.

I had a good storm roll through at 6pm. It really smells like shit now.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
hopefully it smokes out all the NY and NJ assholes who came here over the last 20 - some years.
1686100176073.jpeg

I'm 40 miles south of Buffalo and have been smelling it off and on for eight days. My sons allergies have dramatically worsened over that time. I wonder if there is more than wood smoke in the Canadian air pollution.

Reactions: notacos4u
We had our Canadian smoke earlier this year, they set a training fire to show the world how awesome their lesbians were at fighting fires. It grew out of control and burned for a month because of................................white men.

Me and my buddy commented after walking outside and smelling it, reminds us of Iraq and Kuwait…. Definitely doesn’t seem like it’s only wood burning, doesn’t smell like any campfire I ever had

You guys realize this is standard for most of the Western states from July through September?

It's not a huge life changing event, it's just happening when the air currents are not in your favor.

You should move west and live inside a campfire for a few years. You'd never even notice that little bit.

You guys realize this is standard for most of the Western states from July through September?

It's not a huge life changing event, it's just happening when the air currents are not in your favor.

You should move west and live inside a campfire for a few years. You'd never even notice that little bit.
perhaps, but still odd that so many fires started at the same time (in the sat images).

Reactions: diverdon
So I looked online.

Out worst air quality index rating was around 190 from memory.
And was pretty bad.
NYC earlier was 320ish.
Spots in PA over 400.

Dang.
Take it easy and be well.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
South Central Missouri was upper level hazy. Cloudless sky, yet sort of strangely dim. Almost like when a solar eclipse rolls past. Weirdly darkened. No smell of smoke, but could see a difference...

We finally had sunshine today without the smell of campfire. Beautiful day it was.

Man we are getting choked today . Funny NBC Noitly News with Lester Holstein say New York has the worst air quality on the planet . NYNY is at 300 air index . That is bad . Allentown Pa is 430 but New York 😭 . Fuckin commie shit stirring low T alien egg head turd gurgler .

So trying to find an actual map showing the Canadian wildfires… all I can get search engines to turn up are countless news stories from New York City Butt Pirates complaining how Smoky their urban shithole is… and how it is the end of the world and how their scrawny little vegan asthmatic lung problems are all ouchie.

Of course that doesn’t stop them from taking 35 bong hits a day…

My one have a map or Sat imagery showing where the fires actually are burning? Not a “wah” there is smoke in my city dump.

Those fucking retards Don’t have a clue what NYC looked like in the ‘70’s. And that was from their taxi’s.

Oh and every one of them who is burning their newly bought rural woods lots to build McMansions in the woods around Schloss Nitrocellulose… and making this place look like the oils fires Of Kuwait every day for the last decade? Suck my dick.

South Central Missouri was upper level hazy. Cloudless sky, yet sort of strangely dim. Almost like when a solar eclipse rolls past. Weirdly darkened. No smell of smoke, but could see a difference...
We're getting a lot of smokey haze here in Texas from the seasonal sugar cane fires down in the Yucatan. Maybe you're getting some of both?

We're getting a lot of smokey haze here in Texas from the seasonal sugar cane fires down in the Yucatan. Maybe you're getting some of both?
Could be, I guess. Our weather here generally comes from the southwest, up from the gulf.